When you look

The Viperess

Today I took a long look at my boys and boy and was I hit in the ass for what I saw they are not little boys any more but young men. I really thought I would have my little boy for ever. I look at Turkeye and see how he has growed up so much in the last 6 months. he is getting ready to start driving next month wow. were has the time gone to. Martin has did a lot of growing to in the last months. before long they will be out on there own. :(

My son is only 10 days old, and Im already looking forward to the day that he grows up and moves out.....but maybe thats just the lack of sleep talking!! :)

SCOTT

LOL Tuff, I'm with yah, All I can say is I know my boys will look back and remember the good times. Like today, We got in the Jacuzzi 2 times today. Every time we do I always say.. "This is the Good life" and " these are the Memories".. this afternoon my boys said it before me... I swear it was just spa water running down my cheek....

I'm going to hate to let them go But I prep each day. Good luck VIP !!!

Mine didn't go far & now I have their clones to spoil. "Spa water running down the cheek" is right on Moosie.

Vipe is right on, Travo is Tall and getting a sense of Himself, I know I will soon have to give him his lead and just hope the things I have said have taken hold. John

My daughter is the one I am worried about. I think it will not be long before I have to get out the rifles and clean them every time a boy comes to the door to see her.

I just had a chill go down my spine.

I would like to know,,,,WHO IN THE HELL TOLD THEM THEY COULD GROW UP!!!! :BLEEP: Hell,,,, I'm going to be a Grandpaw in a few short months :D

Oh well,, I just keep telling Lady Nutcracker,," Just think :rolleyes: ,, after they are all gone from the house we can run around NEKID and can do the mad wild animal thing when we want" hump :D

Hunterman(Tony)

after they are all gone from the house we can run around NEKID and can do the mad wild animal thing when we want"

!!!Oh my God!!!!

That just put a picture in my mind that I will be hard pressed to remove... I could go blind in the proces... :eek: :eek: :eek:

:D:D:D

4 year old boy and...

"You truck is the fastest dad" :p
"Next year I'll be big enough to go with you to pow some deer, right dad" :D
"Your the best dad" :rolleyes:
"I love you dad" :D

they sure can bring a smile to your face and a tear to your eye. Can't see how anyone could ever hurt a little child.

Of course I have yet to go thru the "your stupid and I hate you" phase. :eek:

My little girl is 8 months today and I'm already thinking of aways to discourage the boys from coming around. :BLEEP:

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a145/b6extreme/Brett.jpg

You can't even blink for fear of missing something. Their job is to try and drive you crazy and there are some days thats an awful short drive This all started 19yrs ago and I've had a blast and wouldn't change a day.
hunt1010.jpg

Brett.jpg

brettsmuley4.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

brent05.jpg

And the one that pleasantly surprized me.
em4.jpg

Back