What's Your Favorite Beer ?

I have had Busch, Busch Light, and Bud. HOWEVER since I'm not 21 yet I really can't have a favorite...LOL
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Quick Draw

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-25-2004 22:57: Message edited by: Quick Draw ]</font>

I agree with some of the others on here...if it's cheap, or better yet free, it's GOOD!!! And of course, it has got to be COLD!!! The brand doesn't make much diff to me, the only kind I can't stand is the dark stuff.

The list goes on and on, Foster's, Corona, Labatts, Moosehead, Rolling Rock, Rolling Rock Lite, Rolling Rock Green Light, Molson (any), Saranac Pale Ale, Genny 12 Horse Ale, etc. I've also had many fine microbrews. My all time favorite is Grant's Golden from the Sackets Harbor Brewing Company.
hump.gif
drool.gif

Elkhunter, last time I had maxius super was in 72 in college in Titusville Pa. We use to buy it in Busti,NY, where you could drink when you where 18. That was some potent stuff.

Yeah, at times whiskey dick saved me from the plight of beer goggles, still at other times I saw this face
redface.gif

Whos up for some hoggin'?

smalls

Corona and lime!
cool.gif

Paws, San Miguel? Pale Pilsen! est;1890
by San Miguel breweries, Philippines?
Nope, never had it!
biggrin.gif

The cool thing about the stuff, you never knew what the alcohol content was gonna be from one bottle to the next!
drool.gif

Muahahahahaha! A topic I can really appreciate!

Just wanna get drunk, puke, and drink some more: Bush double dueces, $1.00 out the door.

Wanna get a good beer buzz with only a 6 pack: Red Stripe

Cheap, good, and the girlfriend thinks beer will make her fat: Miller Lite

Wanna get trashed for only $8.00: Molson mini keg

Free beer is always good!

Kamustaka sa Paul! Mabuti dito!! Ikau mabuti?? "O O"; San Miquel mas masarap. "O O" sa San Miguel Cebu, hindi Manilla!!
eek.gif

You like Cebu and not Manilla? Cebu is a quaint little island but full of anti americans! (in my time) But, then again, so is Manilla!
biggrin.gif

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back