What's Your Favorite Beer ?

Left Behind

Jackson, Wyoming..... Great little drinking town w
Hmmmm....
I like all kinds and an probably drink most of you under the table, when it comes to beer
biggrin.gif

I drink mostly Busch.
drool.gif
But if its someone eles its even better
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

Drink most of us under the table
eek.gif
??? The next time I'm in Wyoming I'll have to take you up on the challenge
hump.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Anything that someone else paid for!!
biggrin.gif

I like most Heffe's, but not a beer snob. For domestics I like Michelob and Miller High-Life. Bud (of all flavors) ain't my favorite. Coors ain't bad. Alot depends on the reason for having one. Some are good because they are cheap and I want to drink lots of them. Others are better with a steak or in more 'civilized' company where certain behavior is not as appreciated, like puking!!!!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Root Beer...either A&W or IBC. I haven't touched the other kind in years, to be honest. My state is too nasty about DUI...I'm not going to take the chance. One beer will get you 30 days in the can.

-RW-

Looks like at lease a 2 caser
biggrin.gif
It will have to be at the end of my trip though...I'll have to get to lower altitude as soon as possible the next day
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Hunterman(Tony)

Busch, Busch Light, Bud, Bud Light, Coors, Coors Light, MGD, and the list goes on and on as long as it is not hot. Warm i can handle, just not hot. Had a good ale when we were back east that i wish we could get out here and they are very hunter friendly, or at least they were, and that is:

Genesee Cream Ale. Fermented at higher temperatures, aged longer and brewed with a special top-fermenting yeast, Genesee's brewmasters take the extra step of kraesening which produces natural carbonation, resulting in a true ale with an exceptionally smooth flavor. "Genny Cream" has the distinct honor of winning two consecutive gold medals at the Great American Beer Festival. Genesee Cream Ale was introduced in 1960.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back