Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

What's Your Favorite Beer ?

Duff Beer...the choice of discriminating individuals like Homer Simpson, Barney the Drunk Guy, and Moe the Bartender.

I guess that's my wasted younger years showing through.
redface.gif
biggrin.gif

From my younger years, long long ago, I loved Maximus Super.
drool.gif
Then I could no longer find it and had it no more and life would never be the same again.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Like RW1957, I gotta say good old fashioned Root Beer. A&W is probably the best when drank from a frosty mug.

Wilecoyote76

From my youth, I'd have to say Mickey Big Mouth,, or Lucky Lager.. Or really what ever dad would let me have...He drank anything cheap..It sucked when I turned 21,,,Dad would let me drink( not get blasted,unless he was getting lit) when I was 16...Drinking was never a big deal when I was young....

Hunterman(Tony)

Heineken, Becks, Steinlager in lager type beers on hot days around the BBQ in summer, for serious drinking its gotta be those black Irish ales, Speights Porter,or Kilkenny
drool.gif
its like chewing on a a bit of Irish peat
biggrin.gif

San Miguel, Tecate, Foster's, Michelob, Miller's Little Kings, Red Dog, and Pabst Blue Ribbon In that order!
biggrin.gif

(Speaker up and click keg)

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-25-2004 06:15: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

It has been a long time since I have had Fosters. Hell I forgot all about Fosters till now. I used to buy and sell more Fosters than any one place in the country. Come to think of it I used to sell a might fair share of Bud ($5.99 a case) and Old Milwaulkie ($3.99 a case).

New #1 for me is LaBatts Blue. Before that Moosehead, Molsens, Corona with lemon or McEwans Scottish Ale. If I can only afford to drink domestic beer, make it a Michelob.

Arrogant Bastard ale, not because I drink beer, cause I don't. The stuff comes in a half gallon/gallon ? reuseable bottle with a cool as heck logo. I was working in Portland two years ago and our favorite "lunch" bar sold the stuff. I bought one for a momento and than ended up giving it to a friend of mine before I came home. If the beer was as good as their advertizing it would kick ass. Good Luck, JLG.

What a bunch of aristrocratic snobs we have here!!!

I'll take the beast, natty ice, and miller lite.
drool.gif
wink.gif

And that is a pretty bold statement that you could outdrink most here left behind. I would be a taker on that challenge. Here in North Dakota, there were two things to do when growing up... drink and screw, and I will be the first to admit that screwin' wasn't my forte!

smalls

No biggie there smalls! (No pun intended.)
biggrin.gif
If you can't screw; you can still get cans with pull tabs and bottles that need a church key!
wink.gif

Guinness, Red Hook or Moose Drool. All yummie.

I will get off my high horse. You throw down a 12-pack of Busch lite and I will drink it without complaints as well.

Never heard of your beer Schmalts (XXX amber)? I do like XX amber though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back