Whats your day Job?

Race car mechanic. We race in the Trans Am series as well as SCCA GT-1, HSR. Have done Toyota Atlantic and Grand Am Daytona Prototypes. Crew Chief at Derhaag Mototrpsorts.

www.derhaag.com

Website is under re-construction, so pics are lacking.

Emrah

Good to see I am not the only dairy farmer on here. My banker and I own a dairy farmand I dont relax when I hunt. Farming and hunting season combined can just about kill me.

I farm near Paterson, Washington and lurk in the shadows of "Hunt Facebook," (not what I call it, my daughter who I accused of spending too much time on Facebook, returned the accusation with that derogatory comeback:mad:). Onions, shallots, grass seed, sugar beets, beans, peas, wheat. rmunnfarms.com

Well, my job makes me hated by many.........been a law-man for the past 25 years....of course my guys/gals say I'm no longer a cop since I've been a lieutenant for the last 8 years. Began my law enforcement career as a game warden then went to a major agency so I could take vacation during hunting season. :) Been there for the past 24 years and loving my hunting time. :)

I farm near Paterson, Washington and lurk in the shadows of "Hunt Facebook," (not what I call it, my daughter who I accused of spending too much time on Facebook, returned the accusation with that derogatory comeback:mad:). Onions, shallots, grass seed, sugar beets, beans, peas, wheat. rmunnfarms.com

Hunt Facebook sounds good.

I'd like to say I'm a fish biologist, but the nature of the beast has required me to delve into Sage Grouse habitat management over the last year or so... do a lot of riparian management as well...

Love it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back