Whats your daily driver?

I've commandeered my wife's 2018 Subaru Crosstrek that has 143,000 miles. She just ordered a new one for herself.
The plan is to put a leveling kit & rear subframe spacer under it to get a bit more body ground clearance, along with some mild all terrain tires. That will come in handy as I intend to make it my primary upland hunting vehicle. To secure the dog's I've ordered a TransK9 kennel that's designed for this class of vehicle. They aren't cheap but since she's getting the same vehicle, I'll inherit that someday too.
My 2014 F150 with 5.0 & 276,000 miles will get used for just truck duties. I'm hopeful that will help it last 4 more years when I'll upgrade to what will hopefully be my last pickup.

16' Tundra SR5 Double Cab. Combined average MPG is always right around 14. She's only got about 70k on the odometer. Figure I got another 10 years or so with her. Going to enjoy not having a truck payment for as long as possible

Kind of thinking about a GMC Sierra 1500 with the 2.7 turbo. Seems like its got plenty of pickup. Limited on towing at 7k but has good payload for a half ton, I have a 3/4 ton already for my maybe once a year towing heavy lol. Seems like it would tow an atv just fine. I like the looks of those GMCs, screams fancy but dont look at my bank account. 20mpg would be a nice change of pace lol.

The sad thing is that even with the Harley payment I am still saving money on gas riding it to work everyday instead of driving my F150 each month.
I sold my shadow 1100 last year cause we were having a third baby and I havent rode it maybe once that summer. Kinda kicking myself now lol

06 F250 6.0
200k and counting, the un reliable reputation of the 6.0 hasn’t caught up to me yet, knock on wood…

Attachments

• C0568A29-4AAF-4034-AB9B-E79B8C163DDE.jpeg
    C0568A29-4AAF-4034-AB9B-E79B8C163DDE.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 4
I drive about 60 miles one way, 4 days a week. I upgraded to a RAV4 hybrid last year and have never looked back. I’ve been keeping the ole Silverado parked for the most part but have been trying to drive it a couple of days a month justo keep the miles down on the RAV4. But man, that 39.5 mpg I get is pretty nice.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back