Whats in your cd player?

BbarC, I like that acutally, I do have some cassettes that I like to listen too. Crow in distress, Crow owl fight, and Pheasant in Distress. Can only listen to them outdoors for another 2 weeks then I have to put them away until August.

I wouldn't be caught dead with country in mine, it clogs speakers...

Foghat, Aerosmith, Metallica , or one of the "Hair" bands , haven't looked lately..........

Well right now I have the American Wedding sound track in my cd player. Later today it might be Tim McGraw or Kenny Chessney, or one of the many other country cd's that I have.
Quick Draw

Right this minute it is Toby Keith, usually it is AC/DC's Razor's edge, in the Bronco II. The F250 is Three Doors Down, Journeys' Greatest Hits, Prince, Billy Joel, AC/DC's Razor's edge (Have Two) and the Doors (mostly wife's tunes), Good Luck, JLG.

In the truck is Vern Gosdin, Merle haggard, Eagles greatest hits Volume 2, America, Don MacLean, Lynrd Skynerd. In the Honda I think is Kenny Chesney, George Strait, Brooks and Dunn, CCR, Tim McGraw, and Shedaisy.... But I don't know, I'm not allowed to touch the music in the Honda any more since I set all the presets to Spanish stations. In the house ???? there are too many to remember plus the kid keeps moving them around.

I told y'all now I have Gary Allen's cd in my cd player, and earlier i had Clay Walker in there. I jsut can't make up my mind. ;) :D
Quick Draw

QD you're gettin' an early start on that bein' a woman thing! :D (Is there adolescent altzheimers??) :eek:

You meant MP3 and not CD, right ;) What other then : "William Hung (American Idol China boy ;) )"

Evanescence, Lincon Park, Usher~Lil Jon& Ludacris, William Hung (American Idol China boy ;) ), Eminem , Over seer, Outkast, Dr Dre & Snoop , More Linkin Park, Tatu, Bubba Sparxxx, Creed, Black eye Peas (AWSOME), 3 doors down, Trapt (Headstrong), Chingy Right Thurr, Beyonce , Avril Lavigne , train (Calling all Angles), J-Kwon (Tipsy), Nicleback, No Doubt, Nick Cannon-R. Kelly (gigolo), Luda (Stand up).....

And some Odd and End Country Crap ;)

Linkin Park, Kid Rock, Chili Peppers.

S.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rgreen
Back