Love and lechery in the western US/#skihillcuteboys2021

Always enjoy your write ups @DouglasR. How do you like the Jeep truck?
Thanks man.
For the most part I really like the jeep.
It’s my 1st 4wd and it’s really nice having that when you need it.
It does definitely have a paint bubble on the passenger door that I’m not really thrilled about.
idk what the factory warranty on paint is? Hopefully more than a year since I’ve had it like 16 months.
then again, I’m not really stoked on the idea of having a door painted on a 16month old vehicle. 🤷‍♂
But other than that it’s cool.
I love the convertible top in the summer.

Thanks man.
For the most part I really like the jeep.
It’s my 1st 4wd and it’s really nice having that when you need it.
It does definitely have a paint bubble on the passenger door that I’m not really thrilled about.
idk what the factory warranty on paint is? Hopefully more than a year since I’ve had it like 16 months.
then again, I’m not really stoked on the idea of having a door painted on a 16month old vehicle. 🤷‍♂
But other than that it’s cool.
I love the convertible top in the summer.
What @JLS said.

Obviously, other than climbing the sharks fin at meru central this is my ultimate goal in life.
168F2CF4-D049-48B6-813E-F04C9051FCC5.png
Unfortunately, I feel like it would be unlikely to take my domesticated wild barn cat, kittles on a backpacking trip without her playing a game of “find the feathers” with my down bag or putting a screen less vent in my tent.

I’ve seriously had at least one nightmare about her getting ahold of my sleeping bag.

Don't think I've ever been to a ski valley that offered burlesque, per se. However many of our ski destinations did route thru Amarillo, an entirely separate subset of sensory recollections.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back