Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Love and lechery in the western US/#skihillcuteboys2021

Always enjoy your write ups @DouglasR. How do you like the Jeep truck?
Thanks man.
For the most part I really like the jeep.
It’s my 1st 4wd and it’s really nice having that when you need it.
It does definitely have a paint bubble on the passenger door that I’m not really thrilled about.
idk what the factory warranty on paint is? Hopefully more than a year since I’ve had it like 16 months.
then again, I’m not really stoked on the idea of having a door painted on a 16month old vehicle. 🤷‍♂
But other than that it’s cool.
I love the convertible top in the summer.

Thanks man.
For the most part I really like the jeep.
It’s my 1st 4wd and it’s really nice having that when you need it.
It does definitely have a paint bubble on the passenger door that I’m not really thrilled about.
idk what the factory warranty on paint is? Hopefully more than a year since I’ve had it like 16 months.
then again, I’m not really stoked on the idea of having a door painted on a 16month old vehicle. 🤷‍♂
But other than that it’s cool.
I love the convertible top in the summer.
What @JLS said.

Obviously, other than climbing the sharks fin at meru central this is my ultimate goal in life.
168F2CF4-D049-48B6-813E-F04C9051FCC5.png
Unfortunately, I feel like it would be unlikely to take my domesticated wild barn cat, kittles on a backpacking trip without her playing a game of “find the feathers” with my down bag or putting a screen less vent in my tent.

I’ve seriously had at least one nightmare about her getting ahold of my sleeping bag.

Don't think I've ever been to a ski valley that offered burlesque, per se. However many of our ski destinations did route thru Amarillo, an entirely separate subset of sensory recollections.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back