What's good in your life?

Congratulations. Enjoy your Hunting Honeymoon. Look forward to pictures and stories.

Thank you! We had originally planned a "honeymoon" trip for august, a week at Christina lake in B.C. followed by a road trip to Yellowstone, through about 5 states starting on the coast. But unfortunately that trip has been post poned. So as you said, it is now going to be a hunting honeymoon.

Well thankful for a beautiful NM to live in and having a job that keeps me very busy. Hoping to shoot a antelope with my bow and maybe get a private land elk tag from some of our customers. And run some bear in August and hopefully some lion thruout the year. And hopefully kill a big muley in January with my bow also.

Last edited:
My brother who is a disabled vet, finally after struggling for the last few months was able to be able to get a placement in his veterans retirement home. He was not able to live on his own but because of the virus no new placements were open. The virus would not let me or our other brother be able to go see him without 14 day quarantine. It sounds sad but the relief of him being safe is wonderful. And I got to have hernia surgery this last week and it went well. Ready to go fishing.

Well thankful for a beautiful NM to live in and having a job that keeps me very busy. Hoping to shoot a antelope with my bow and maybe get a private land elk tag from some of our customers. And run some bear in August and hopefully some lion thruout the year. And hopefully kill a big mukey in January with my bow also.
What is your industry?

Any word on the Mountain Archery Festival in Los Alamos?

BearFoot, what a nice family trip! Alaska looks outstanding, as always. Sometimes I prefer to make those family trips as well, especially if astrology articles tell about the need to make such trips, cause they will kindly affect on the relationships inside a family. Such articles are not the main source where I get information, but most of the times - they tell a lot of useful info.

Last edited:
What is good? All is Good - gifted with blessings from the Father.

My wife is healed of cancer, and my heart attack seems to be in the rear view mirror.
My oldest son has a wonderful wife, and has blessed us with two grandchildren.
We got to meet Grandson a week or so ago in Oregon.
We got to hang with our gainfully employed younger son, as well.
Just got home from elk hunting with my favorite hunting partner, my Bride, and we brought home a nice cow after a wonderful hunt.
Gainfully employed, still, Covid-free, for now, and enjoying the walk through life. Doing my best to make the best of the remaining times - like a roll of tp, goes faster the closer to the end you get.

Getting married to my best friend in the world in less than a month

Filled my elk tag already

Hunting mulies this weekend with a bunch of my best friends

God is good every day
Congrats on all fronts. Well done.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back