Whatever Floats Your Boat Tunes Friday

Ken, thank you for not forgetting. Loved her and her father

The song AND video ( official ) of Alan Jackson Its five o'clock somewhere immediately transports me to the Caribbean,

and

Bobby Darin Beyond the sea takes me back to our first ocean trips ( short ones ) from Long Beach to Catalina

Thank you

Happy 76th birthday to this amazing talent. Even the Eagles thought she was the best of her time.

"There are two types of men in this world; those who have a crush on Linda Ronstadt, and those that have never heard of her." Willie Nelson, 1977.

In 1977, you could count me and all my buddies in the former.

Happy 76th birthday to this amazing talent. Even the Eagles thought she was the best of her time.

"There are two types of men in this world; those who have a crush on Linda Ronstadt, and those that have never heard of her." Willie Nelson, 1977.

In 1977, you could count me and all my buddies in the former.
I have always enjoyed her music.

The original four Eagles were her back up band until they decided to become the "Eagles" and strike out on their own. And even after they formed their own band she sang a song Henley, Fry and Browne wrote better than anyone else in the world IMHO--- Desperado.

After I mentioned Alans version of Its five o'clock somewhere and the Caribbean , I remembered the Beach Boys Kokomo

Ken, Ben Thank you

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back