What would you do? One weekend of hunting mediocre Washington scabland mule deer or one weekend of scouting for elk for a solid bull tag in Montana?

WA Deer Hunt vs. MT Elk Scout


  • Total voters
    48
  • This poll will close: .
I vote deer. I’ve killed a few Elk, but never a Mule Deer and the Muley is the one animal I’d like to travel to hunt. Just my thought. You’re a very good hunter so I have no doubt you’ll do well with whatever you choose. Good luck.
 
There is only one answer. If you’re from Washington you need to be in eastern Montana last weekend of mule deer season to hunt your elk and mule deer as MT FWP give those license out in pairs. It’ll be just like being in Washington, just different scenery.
 
There is only one answer. If you’re from Washington you need to be in eastern Montana last weekend of mule deer season to hunt your elk and mule deer as MT FWP give those license out in pairs. It’ll be just like being in Washington, just different scenery.
Have you been to Washington?

Even with all the E MT pressure it's still not even close to WA pressure. By at least another order of magnitude
 
If it’s the tag I think it is I know some pretty serious hunters that are residents that have struggled. The more information you have the better your odds will be.
 
Back
Top