PEAX Equipment

What “Stay at Home”.....(Safe) Cocktail are you drinking?

Man all those bottles of blantons sitting there. It Seems to me I have a bettter chance of a New Mexico elk tag then finding that stuff in south Texas.

I have been mixing up a lot of rum blender drinks for the family. My poison is a pint glass with ice, a double shot of Stoli, squeeze half an orange, fill with soda water and shake.

Dang, I am just Scotch and water ( a few each night). And it is a cheap Scotch. Jose Cuervo Gold for Cinco de Mayo and Cushman's birthday. Yearly traditional, Cinco de Mayo is also my birthday.

Man all those bottles of blantons sitting there. It Seems to me I have a bettter chance of a New Mexico elk tag then finding that stuff in south Texas.
I made some good connections so I get a tip off when it comes in, I usually grab 6 at a time to split between a few buddies. I keep meaning to ask about some Pappy but it keeps slipping my mind.

I don't know how some of you guys handle everclear. Made jungle juice back in college with that stuff. Couldn't taste anything so I kept dumping more into the mix and all of a sudden my legs stopped working and I felt like I was on a crab boat.

UPS just dropped off a mixed case of this yesterday. 40 % off mothers day sale was too good to pass up!
They make some exceptional wine @Europe . ;)

Bighornram, thank you ! I still enjoy Martinis ( shaken not stirred (-: ) ------I have a couple of favorite red wines form Italy that I look for and Dessert wines from Tenerife are good. When we hunted and/or camped in cold weather locations a shot of Crown Royal was always welcome in the evening and Noharleyyet--we had a drink at Gilly's ( sp) in Texas called a "Shit Howdy" that would either eliminate hair or grow hair--damn ! That mechanical bull always looked easier to ride and/or fall off of after drinking one of those !!!! College,----- beer------ "the land of sky blue waters" (-;

View attachment 139490

A little xmas gift...still need to open it.

Pretty cool provenance factor...

Jefferson's Ocean Aged At Sea Bourbon is matured in American oak casks for approximately seven to eight years on land, before the casks are placed on a ship and allowed to rest for another five to ten months at sea.

Bighornram, thank you ! I still enjoy Martinis ( shaken not stirred (-: ) ------I have a couple of favorite red wines form Italy that I look for and Dessert wines from Tenerife are good. When we hunted and/or camped in cold weather locations a shot of Crown Royal was always welcome in the evening and Noharleyyet--we had a drink at Gilly's ( sp) in Texas called a "Shit Howdy" that would either eliminate hair or grow hair--damn ! That mechanical bull always looked easier to ride and/or fall off of after drinking one of those !!!! College,----- beer------ "the land of sky blue waters" (-;

"Shit Howdy" was a great unisex pick up line back when impromptu relationships were still a thing...bartender slang and ice breaker introductions....#ladiestoo

Back