Yeti GOBOX Collection

What mount are you lacking ?

Moosie

Grand poopa
In your Man room ?

I know Lindsay lohan is probably the prefered answer, What animal mount would you like in your Man room ? I would like a life sized Musk Ox some day.

Ditto on the ox...shoulder mount would be fine. Marco Polo, Bighorn, Chamois, Tahr...can I keep going?

Well the grizzly is hopefully coming this year He will not be standing, he will be on all fours standing over a bou (that is IF I get one !!) 26 days until lift off!! I am dying to shoot 200 class muley or a nice nontypical 180ish would be just fine with me.

Bighorn, moose, and lion. Got an AK brown bear last fall, but when I measured the room, it became obvious that I didn't have room for a body mount, so it will be a rug mount.

Now I am trying to figure out where I am going to put a rug of that size. Told the wife we need a new comforter for the bed. She threatened to buy me my own bed, so I changed my mind on that one.

Really would like a bighorn. Actually, I think "Need" is a better term than "like."

I think a tiger rug would be cool but I don't think they're legal to shoot anymore.

I'd like a full body mount of a big cat. Then put him on the plant shelf looking over the dining room table in a ready to pounce pose. Should cut down on me having to suffer through dinner parties with my wifes liberal co-workers at RML.

Well being young and needing a lot of things I just want a 380 class bull elk, 190 plus mule deer, going to get my antelope this year. I want a bou as well, and at some point in my life Dall sheep.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back