Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

What Mittens does Randy Wear?

Frost River choppers on sale now.

Frost River choppers on sale now.

Thanks for the heads up! Ordered my first pair from the sale you mentioned and they came today. I can definitely see why they are so warm and am going to use them for my first mule deer hunt this fall!
9865B4D7-AF2C-4B45-8A4C-E20221E6AF1D.jpeg

These are the choppers I have.....I got them because they are moose hide and from a mom and pop shop in Ely, MN. I have conditioned the with the Obernauf's I use on my boots. It has darkened them a bit but have kept them supple and repels the moisture(they are about the color of the darker ones on that page). I got the wool inserts and when it gets really cold I will drop hand warmers inside if I am sitting still. I have used them down to -20 like that with no issues. I can post a pic if you like. http://www.henrysshoerepair.com/moosehide chopper mittens.html
I'll be in Ely in a few weeks. Might reach out to them- thanks!

I have a pretty good idea for mittens, I don't know how to sew or implement a business model but I think it's a profitable design. If anyone here has entrepreneur/business experience please get in contact with me.

Just curious to all of you leather chopper style mitten wearing hunters.
Wearing mittens ever cost you a shot at an animal?

I wear the cabelas stand hunter big mittens. I love mine. They have a zippered side pouch that I leave open.

Just curious to all of you leather chopper style mitten wearing hunters.
Wearing mittens ever cost you a shot at an animal?

I wear the cabelas stand hunter big mittens. I love mine. They have a zippered side pouch that I leave open.
Do those have a zipper on the side of the index finger? Because that was my big idea to update mittens so you wouldn't have to take them off to shoot.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back