MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

What Mittens does Randy Wear?

silverkitten73

My youngest son and I watch Fresh Tracks almost daily. My son told my wife that he wants mittens like Randy wears on the show. Anyone know where he got them from?

Well Randy, I ordered a set of these before my 3rd season deer hunt this year, it was 60+ degrees during the day...maybe I'll get to use them next season!

Randy I hope you have a corp sponsorship from those guys cuz my wife just bought me some it looks like I'm not the first here.

Thanks to Big Fin's link, I acquired a pair of the deerskin choppers. I used my Army wool mitten liners with the trigger finger and my hands were toasty warm this season.

It was a good Christmas in Minnesota if we found a pair of choppers under the tree. Thanks for the link. I will be ordering shortly.

I buy a size bigger, not so much for the liner rather for the hand warmers to fit in them when it's really cold.

I am in awe of such genius that I was too hard headed to even think i could have warm, toasty hands while hunting!! After all these years of hunting and "sucking it up!"... I am ordering the whole family some! Thanks Randy! Some of us are smart RANGERs and some of us were strong RANGERs....

Great thread! I save elk hides when the pack out won't be too bad and then have them tanned hair-off into leather. I just had these gloves and mittens made with one. I was very pleased with the turn-around time and the quality of the finished items. They do a lot of other stuff too, but if you're looking for mittens or gloves from your own leather, don't hesitate. http://www.clpuber.com/mittens.html

20161223_142037.jpg

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back