Yeti GOBOX Collection

What have you won?

Tufrthnails

Just seen the sweepstakes thread again and there were some stories of stuff people have won. So for kicks because I am bored and hunting season isn't here. What is the coolest, craziest, or most expensive thing you have won. I won $1800 worth of tires and wheel in a raffle at a Jeep show.

I won a Marlin .25-06 at an RMEF banquet a few years back. Won it off a 5 dollar raffle that used a deck of cards. Shot a deer with it, then sold it. Gun and caliber seemed to work great for deer, just figured I wouldn't use it much since I use a .270 win and 7MM rem mag primarily.

I won the RMEF banquet rifle a couple of years ago. It was a Browning A-Bolt White Gold Medallion in .300 win mag. Had a beautiful stock and octagon barrel and was engraved on the bottom with an elk and RMEF and the number it was out of like 400 something. I have since put a new stock on it but I love that rifle!

Last time I won something was a coloring contest at the age of 7 at the local grocery store. I figure I'm due so I'm tentatively planning a raffle win for a desert bighorn hunt in the next couple years. :)

My grandmother used to enter contests frequently and one of them, she entered her 3 grandkids(she has more now) into a contest by Smurf Berries Cereal. We did not know this. One day, my brother, mom and I came home from work/school/daycare and there was a 24 inch Sony TV under our back porch and it was addressed to me. A few days later a Colecovision game system showed up. We never would've been allowed to have a video game system, but since I won it we kept it. I still have it. The tv was a nice and big tv for the mid 80's.

My best prize is my Yeti 50 cooler from a DU banquet, but we have won many rifles at various banquets. The $1000 cash prize we won was also a great get.

Nothing . . . . nothing at all.

I looking at winning the Powerball this weekend. :)

One can only hope!

This year I won a Browning x bolt 30/06 and a safe at a RMEF dinner for 140$ spent! I think I did pretty good!

Last spring I won a Hoyt Carbon Spyder ZT bow via a Rokslide giveaway. There were two names drawn and mine was the second. There were about 2 hours from the time I was notified that the first guy had to respond to claim the bow. Luckily for me (not so much for him) he didn't respond.

I also won $1500 once for a Super Bowl grid. Last play of the game too. My wife was pretty pissed before I won that I spend $100 bucks on a square but not so much afterwards....;)

I 'won' an RK Opthalmic procedure at a benefit silent auction about 20 years ago, actually low bidder with a ridiculously low number. Best raffle prize ever for me.

I won the Davis wall tent I had a thread on a few weeks ago from gohunt.com. In 2002, I won a $50 gold eagle (coin) from the company I worked for at the Christmas party. I sold it to a coin collected a few weeks later for $750. That is pretty much it.

A cap at a CDA banquet once and a Kings Mtn parka for a story & pics to Kings,but they only used the pics......and lots of life lessons.

Many years ago I won a Sig P228 out of a gun magazine give away.

Now, let me see....it seems I won something else a couple/three/four years ago. What was that?

Oh, Oh....I 'memeber !

It was a Leupold 3.5x10x40 CDS from ....who was that? Oh Yeah, The Hunt Talk Annual Member Sweepstakes !

Good Luck everybody.

I won a print at the state du banquet one year. Two years ago I won a fire department raffle for a ruger American in 7mm08. Sold it and got a ruger SR 45, I already had a savage model 11 trophy in the same caliber.

I won a set of Burris binoculars at an elk foundation banquet, and last year won a handmade fixed blade knife 3 inch blade handmade sheath on The Lone Eagle Lodge forum for guessing the total points of the Superbowl. Crap forgot i won a 22 rifle a few years back too..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back