what happened to deerking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey poachking, if you had a brain you could find out every detail yourself. It is public records you know. You just have to know where to look.
Just wondering why you have such a hard on to trash this guy beyond normal means? did he bang your old lady in orfices that you are not allowed too? Did you sneak a peek at the urinal once and never got over the envy?
He did something wrong, I give you that, but there has to be more to the story for your hatred. Look it up yourself and post the facts rather than try to stir up more crap that isnt true.
You would have everyone thinking he was some career poacher. Hmmm, i know the facts, and if it was as bad as you try to make it sound why would the F&G only revoke one years hunting? But then i shouldnt say anything, you know it all.

AZ402 said:
Another douche-bag making the rounds.......

couldn't have said it better, shut this POS down. don't know nutin about what he is talking bout, don't care. nobodies perf*cked. with a screen name like that he either is unethcial or is the king of getting poked or maybe he is the pitcher. hump

..not usually one to pile on but this guy is a real tool who obviously enjoys taking a public flogging.....most likely attends S & M soirees wearing a mask.

POACHKING???... how fricking pretentious could one self flattering p.o.s. be ....no one is as stupid as you take any of us to be....not even yourself.

DeerKing

I just wish people would leave it alone so that we might get to see his photography work again soon. He takes the coolest deer photos in the prettiest country I've ever seen.

you pos can say all you want I sleep well at night, I dont poach, I am not a convicted criminal. You guys are the ones who accept this sort of shit. You are just as bad a he is. You are the ones that started the name calling, in fact everything you are saying is false! At least I know that deerking is guilty. This is a fact. Bottom line he is a pos poacher and deserves to never hunt again.

If you sleep so well...what's with the name, obviously disparaging inferences, and anonymous skulking.

Make good on your promise & slink away.

See.... now the Profile is Revised.

You are a liar if not a Poacher becasue you said you were leaving. Caught, Prosacuted and Guilty as charged !!!!

No one here is under the impression he's not Guilty. We're just getting over it and saying you're a piece of chit. Is that hard to understand ?

you pos can say all you want I sleep well at night with men and sheep, I dont poke the pooch more then twice a night, I am not a convicted criminal. I haven't been caught yet You guys are the ones who don't like to poke shit. You are just as bald a he is. You are the ones that started the fun, in fact everything you are saying is fun! At least I know that deerking is a nice guy. This is a fact.

WOW, that was wierd :)

Bottom line he is a pos poacher and deserves to never hunt again

TSK TSK... you say you don't know any of the facts yet say he shouldn't hunt again... thats not nice.

in fact everything you are saying is false!

AHHh and yet..... some of us know the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You are the one, and you said it yourself, that doesn't know what happened.

Fact is, he did what he did, he paid his dues and he's back. We love his Attitude, his pictures, his knowlege of hunting.

You're still the piece of chit.

Like I said, I understand you like a Good spanking by men... but this is almost so easy it's boreing.....

He thinks he needs to run DK through the ringers every day for the rest of eternity because that was the way he was raised.
His Daddy never stopped punishing him when he was caught with the dog and the peanut butter when he was a kid, so you see it messed him up for his whole life. Daddy taught him that your always in need of punishment for what you did in the past. That is so sad.
You said this "in fact everything you are saying is false! At least I know that deerking is guilty. This is a fact. Bottom line he is a pos poacher and deserves to never hunt again"
but you keep asking DK to come and tell everyone what you think you already know. The F&G said his debt is done in a year but yet you think that isnt enough. Hmmm, sounds like someone has no facts at all. Maybe you wish he did something more severe, but he didnt, and thats why he will be back hunting very soon. But i shouldnt have to tell you this, you know it all already. Why dont you share with us your infinite wisdom?

PoachKing... what a dickhead.. You picked the wrong site for this crap. This shit doesnt get political here.. So GFYS

Tootaloo dumbass.

By the way... Noone else is asking for anything from him. Why dont you "unmask" post your information here (i only ask for your true login before we find out).. and send him a PM that shows some sign of intelligence.

Poachking, Can you honestly put your hand on a bible, and swear that you never ever, even once broke even a minor F&G rule? Even as a kid with your shiney new bb gun or .22 you never did something that was not legal? as a teenager with poor judgement? never?
I have, but i am man enough to admit it. you know the old saying.... about casting the first stone....
Thats why some of us can forgive and forget after someone pays his debt. You on the other hand have some mental problem that cannot let go and cannot accept the fact that his punishment isnt as severe as you like it to be. Makes me wonder...... ever see the movie American Beauty? you know, the one where the kids dad was so hard on the kid about being a fag because of what he really was....

schmalts said:
You would have everyone thinking he was some career poacher. Hmmm, i know the facts, and if it was as bad as you try to make it sound why would the F&G only revoke one years hunting? But then i shouldnt say anything, you know it all.

Scmalts,

I know very little about this case (other than the fact that he has been protected on multiple message boards for some reason I don't get), but I can say that I bet the F&G would have loved to have seen a ban of longer than one year. Lots of times you have county or state prosecuters and judges who could care less about wildlife issues and have no problem handing down light sentences or dropping charges all together.

It would be interesting to hear DK's side of things though.

Actually Tone, the primary investigator agreed to the terms. They respected his cooperation and honesty throughout the entire investigation.

The last thing I'll comment on, out of respect for all, is know the facts of what really happended before you pass judgement. I've investigated many wildlife violations throughout my career and the sentence handed down was justified, IMO. A hard lesson learned.....but it was taught and received, and I'm confident will not happen again.

I've got a brilliant idea especially since I'm feeling particularly tough tonight let's all kick a guy when he's down. Better yet let's all beat the hair off a dead horse. Then for a nightcap when can go mug elderly ladies leaving BINGO at the local church. Tomorrow morning we can go to preschools and rake in the lunch money. CMON LETS ALL BE MAJOR BADASSES LIKE OUR NEW BUDDY!! :wank:

TheTone said:
Scmalts,

I know very little about this case (other than the fact that he has been protected on multiple message boards for some reason I don't get), but I can say that I bet the F&G would have loved to have seen a ban of longer than one year. Lots of times you have county or state prosecuters and judges who could care less about wildlife issues and have no problem handing down light sentences or dropping charges all together.

It would be interesting to hear DK's side of things though.
U

I fully agree Tone, but in this instance that's not the point. Irregardless of the facts, a personae of unidentifiable and obviouslly agenda driven motives has taken it upon himself (or herself) to educate this board of an immoral act...as if we don't have the sense to judge for ourselves..I think that's bullszhitt. Let's not dignify this poseur for anything more than he is.

Tone, I am not protecting or defending DK for what he did. What i am defending is attacks by dickheads who don't know what happened and want his put to death when he doesn't know the facts.
Perfect example, Poachking is doing the exact same thing the tabloids did to Jon Bonets Parents for 10 years. They dont have the facts but still want them punished, now they look like asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back