what happened to deerking

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

poachking

Does anyone know what happened to Deerking? I thought he said that he was going to come out and explain himself and why he did the things that he did. I dont want to bash him, I would just like to know as I am sure many others do.

Poachking, Deerking is Fine and Dandy.

You say you don't want to bash him then sign on with the Name of Poachking ? You sound more like the guy that says he doesn't want to hurt a wound then pours Salt on it.

I think I can Explain the Situateing in a Couple of Abreviations... GFY or NOYDB.

MarvB Viewing Thread
what happened to deerking 68.186.34.32
12:19 PM nmtaxi Viewing User Profile
poachking 65.125.36.138
12:23 PM Papa Moose* Viewing User Profile
poachking 63.228.178.213
12:13 PM poachking Viewing Forum
Deer 68.98.222.202
12:21 PM sneakem Viewing Who's Online

If you were really funny you would have added something to your Profile , since thats were most people look so see were slugs come from ;)

troll-web.jpg

I am not the one who was convicted of poaching, nor am I the one who isn't man enough to come out and explain himself like he said he would.

you are the guys who protect and allow this to continue as well as taking it up thehump

I dont care what you guys say, I dont poach. I hunt with in the limits of the law and have respect for your wildlife

So....... How do you know he said he would unless:

A: you talked to him personally (In which you should know what happened)
B: you read on the internet somewere that he said he would (In which case not everything you read is true)
C: You're a punk :)

Answer me this, what can he type that would make anythnig you think any different. There are those of us that know he made a Mistake, (Word used in loue of knowing a better one) and don't care to question or need to know all the details. And there are those that want to Kick a guy harder. I'm guessing you are the latter of the 2 ?

I'm also guessing you're a mm.com guy that knows we have more of an Open policy here and don't delete posts as quick but we do still stick up for our friends. Right or wrong.

So you say youweren't convicted .. eh ? Never been caught yet ? Well it's only time, trust me.

you are the guys who protect and allow this to continue as well as taking it up the

Remind me again what we allow to continue ? And what are we taking ? Are you feeling left out becasue you didn't hear something ? Shoe fly you're bothering me :)

nor am I the one who isn't man enough to come out

Not man enouh to post who you actually are ? Not man enough to call him up and ask yourself if you really cared ? Not man enough to post with a real name instead of Hiding like a Poachking coward baby ?

Take your Little 3" dick and go home troll boy,

Argueing on the internet is like.......... and you're argueing mi Amigo :D

Papa Moose said:
So....... How do you know he said he would unless:

A: you talked to him personally (In which you should know what happened)
B: you read on the internet somewere that he said he would (In which case not everything you read is true)
C: You're a punk :)

Answer me this, what can he type that would make anythnig you think any different. There are those of us that know he made a Mistake, (Word used in loue of knowing a better one) and don't care to question or need to know all the details. And there are those that want to Kick a guy harder. I'm guessing you are the latter of the 2 ?

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE TRUTH AND NOTHING MORE, IF I AM WRONG I WILL SAY I AM SORRY. I JUST THINK THAT HE COULD HELP PEOPLE BY TELLING WHY HE CHOSE TO DO THIS, MAYBE HE COULD HELP OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE THOUGHTS OF DOING THE SAME THING. LEAD BY EXAMPLE

I'm also guessing you're a mm.com guy that knows we have more of an Open policy here and don't delete posts as quick but we do still stick up for our friends. Right or wrong.

I WOULD STICK UP FOR MY BUDS AS WELL. I WOULD NOT HIDE THEM FROM THE TRUTH

So you say youweren't convicted .. eh ? Never been caught yet ? Well it's only time, trust me.

CAUGHT FOR WHAT, I DONT BREAK THE LAW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Poachking, Why are you yelling ? You really look like aFool doing so .. Are you hiding soemthing ? Do you live in Bangkock ? I hear the Officials jsut arrested someone like you there.....

Please, settle down, even if your guity we're not hurting you. Really, Settle down you freak, we're worried about you gonig postal here. Be a man, and come out of the closet........

I am not yelling you idiot, I made my response in bold so that you could tell it apart from your response. I am out of here, I dont really care about your website, it sucks anyway. Remember though, you are the one who is friends with a PUSSY poaching idiot. I am the one who still has his hunting rights because I dont have to cheat and steal in order to gain profit. You are just full of hot air.

You know, when people hide things it doesnt make them go away. he will always be considered a poacher until he tells everyone the truth.

How in the "crap" does that relate to me? you are a dumbass

he will always be considered a poacher until he tells everyone the truth.

And you are considered a Dumb ass.. that yells and Molests kids. You should really give that up, You're gonig to get caught and most of us think thats even worse !!! You should rtuely seek help... maybe thats why you are leaving ?!?!? good luck and God speed !!!!!

I am out of here, I dont really care about your website, it sucks anyway.

AWWWhhhhh I think we lost an Important member today guys... a moment of silence please.......

You know, when people hide things it doesnt make them go away.

Jsut to show you how dumb you really are... And this is truely funny ....

When you "HIDE" something, it does go away.. Hence the Word "hiding". Kind of liek an easter egg. You hide it. Kid of like what you and your Boyfriends do... Hide the Salami.

Main Entry: 2hide
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): hid /'hid/; hid·den /'hi-d&n /; or hid; hid·ing /'hI-di[ng]/
Etymology: Middle English hiden, from Old English hydan; akin to Greek keuthein to conceal
transitive verb
1 a : to put out of sight : SECRETE b : to conceal for shelter or protection : SHIELD
2 : to keep secret <hide the truth>
3 : to screen from or as if from view : OBSCURE
4 : to turn (the eyes or face) away in shame or anger
intransitive verb
1 : to remain out of sight -- often used with out
2 : to seek protection or evade responsibility
- hid·er /'hI-d&r/ noun

PS< Hide, thats kind of what you're doing by posting under a made up name........ What an IDIOT !! Seek help, please, I'll even pay for it.

Today, 01:17 PM
poachking
Junior Poster Join Date: Aug 2006

I am out of here, I dont really care about your website, it sucks anyway.

01:22 PM poachking Viewing Thread
what happened to deerking

.......Still here eh Faggot ?

I'd pull this guy's pant around his ankles... flick him in the balls... insult his intellect...drag him through the mud...etc...etc.. all the while sitting motionless in my chair.. clicking my right finger on the mouse... too easy... hump

kick-in-the-ass.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back