Yeti GOBOX Collection

What does Oak's elk score?

Oak

Expert
2002%20Elk.jpg

Ok, here you go! Take your best shot. I got this one on Dec. 23rd. I didn't realize just how big it was until I walked up to it and saw that SPREAD!
eek.gif
Well, let me tell you, I was pretty excited then!
eek.gif

It was a toasty -11 F when I left the house that morning, but luckily it got up to 11 while I was hauling her out. This was my first attempt at taking pictures with a timer and tripod, and this pic was the one with the least amount of my head cut off.
biggrin.gif
Still can't see the Hunttalk logo on my hat, but Hunting-pictures.com was nice enough to add their logo. I shot a bull calf on the 30th to fill my second antlerless tag. No pictures of that monster.
biggrin.gif

Oak

I didn't realize just how big it was until I walked up to it and saw that SPREAD!

That is the same thing ELKCHSR said when he got his elk.
wink.gif

Seriously, congrats on the elk Oak. I do like the new logo on the hat too.

Way to go, CO Oak! Your season turned out just like mine... a cow and a bull calf. Congrats on a freezer brimming with the finest flesh available.

Yeah, I guess that barrel does look a little long Ithaca! It's 26", on a M70 Classic in .300Wby.

Oak

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2003 09:32: Message edited by: Colorado Oak ]</font>

HEHE... YAH, I like the logo too.... you'll be getting an Email soon so you can post a picture without that silly logo
wink.gif

COOL on the elk's !!! I love hunting in the cold.. and especially when there is a ton-a snow !!!!

She probably won't score as high as you might think, but I bet she's a lot easier to get on the bbq than she would have been 30 minutes before that pic was taken!! Anyone want to bet?

cool.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back