What does Oak's elk score?

Oak

Expert
2002%20Elk.jpg

Ok, here you go! Take your best shot. I got this one on Dec. 23rd. I didn't realize just how big it was until I walked up to it and saw that SPREAD!
eek.gif
Well, let me tell you, I was pretty excited then!
eek.gif

It was a toasty -11 F when I left the house that morning, but luckily it got up to 11 while I was hauling her out. This was my first attempt at taking pictures with a timer and tripod, and this pic was the one with the least amount of my head cut off.
biggrin.gif
Still can't see the Hunttalk logo on my hat, but Hunting-pictures.com was nice enough to add their logo. I shot a bull calf on the 30th to fill my second antlerless tag. No pictures of that monster.
biggrin.gif

Oak

I didn't realize just how big it was until I walked up to it and saw that SPREAD!

That is the same thing ELKCHSR said when he got his elk.
wink.gif

Seriously, congrats on the elk Oak. I do like the new logo on the hat too.

Way to go, CO Oak! Your season turned out just like mine... a cow and a bull calf. Congrats on a freezer brimming with the finest flesh available.

Yeah, I guess that barrel does look a little long Ithaca! It's 26", on a M70 Classic in .300Wby.

Oak

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-03-2003 09:32: Message edited by: Colorado Oak ]</font>

HEHE... YAH, I like the logo too.... you'll be getting an Email soon so you can post a picture without that silly logo
wink.gif

COOL on the elk's !!! I love hunting in the cold.. and especially when there is a ton-a snow !!!!

She probably won't score as high as you might think, but I bet she's a lot easier to get on the bbq than she would have been 30 minutes before that pic was taken!! Anyone want to bet?

cool.gif

Back