Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

What do you think this bull scores?

Elkaholic11

I'm getting lots of different scores on this bull, just want to get a good idea on what he scores

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 1,030
the back half is impressive, but the fronts are great. Very long brow tines and above average mass...

Over 360+ Great bull no mater where you find him.

I have a Archery Elk tag that starts on Sept. 13th, and I would shoot this Bulls twin 1 minute after legal time on opening morning if he showed up. :)

I really need to field judge him in person to give you an accurate answer. So if you will just send me some coordinates to where I can find him.........I'll give you an accurate answer........and a Hero pic.

That thing is SWEET!

Limited entry. Yeah they are out there for sure we just don't get the notoriety and we have to look harder being an opportunity state.

Antlered animals can be hard to judge when viewed from an elevated position looking down as its hard to see tine length properly unless your getting a few angles as he feeds or moves along.

But i'm with the other guys, got the look of a 350 type bull. Certainly be a nice animal to burn powder on.

Who cares what he scores? I hope you shoot him, then YOU tell us. mtmuley

Last edited:
I'd guess 345 + or - 6 it is hard to tell off just those two pictures. I might be light on my guess because at second glance he has impressive fronts.

Back