Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

what do you think of this deer/score possibilities?

HowaHunter

I am bowhunting this year for deer and have found this nice whitetail in my unit. My goal for the season is P&Y would this buck be close?
picture.php

left side of his rack
picture.php

thanks!

It appears to be over P&Y.Thats my goal as well and I'm hoping this is the year.Good Luck.

Last edited:
He will be close after he nets out I would say he should have great mass mesurments but looks a little short on the tines exept the G1s

He looks like he's still got quite a bit of growing left too. He should gross in the mid to high 130's, at least.

Awesome; thanks for all the replies. I don't have much experience judging deer since I usually am a meat and potatoes hunter but since I found this guy I probably will try to hold out for him. Hope you all have great hunting seasons.

Nice deer but what I'm jealous about is the fact that your picture says it was 46 degrees out.I can't wait for some weather like that.

yeah that is what the high desert provides. Some cool nights are very nice. Deer hunt opens up in a month and I am hoping the weather becomes a little cooler.

Well I have harvested 3 PY whitetail in the past including a 168 and that is definately PY. I wouldnt think he wouldnt score any less than 140. Great buck!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back