What do you see out your front door???

Hntnhrd

Looked outside this morning and once again thought " Man I am lucky to live were I do". I can sleep in my own bed at night and hunt elk, muleys, whitetails,bear and upland game within minutes of home. Fish world class trout streams all summer long. I may not make anywhere near the money I used to but I get out of bed every day a Happy Man.

Well what does everybody else see when they walk out their front door?

Attachments

• 20070125_0001_1_1.JPG
    20070125_0001_1_1.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 211
Hntnrd, you are very rich indeed!

life in the big city:

20061009-pigeon_shits_on_child.jpg

Was just thinking that this morning...along that we need some more rain/snow!

This is what I see to the North:
shasta.jpg

To the West:
trintiyalps.jpg

To the East:
lassen11-lg.jpg

I don't bother looking south...reminds me of what's down that way :eek:

Ah, looking straight up Mill creek, you live up Hamilton Height's somwhere north of Willow creek, nice view.

I sometimes take that view for granted, that's all I ever woke up too.

Marv,

My parents have some good friends from Red Bluff. We used to go up there every year for the rodeo as a youngster. We also did a lot of camping around Burney. That was many moons ago. I'm sure things have changed a little since then.

I ain't got no view -just as it should be with a grouchy, unsociable crumundgen like myself. Actually, I'm surrounded by fruit trees and a garden and my crib is like what a troll would live in under a bridge. My lazy, good-for-nothing, all-black pussycat Crubbus is prowling around out there... waiting to claw me down if I don't either pamper him correctly or feed him soon enough. Ornery cuss...

I see the cotton field getting plowed... and another section they are laying sewer pipe for more houses...they don`t seem to be selling the ones already built....nice views some of you guys have awesome.

Absolutley Beautiful! I like looking out the front door in the early morning......but the lady has started to close the blinds lately. Oh well! John

This is what I see most of the time, but too often, when I look out my door, my neighbors' dogs are chittin' in my yard. Bastards!

Attachments

• IMG_0576.JPG
    IMG_0576.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 162
Funny how different Western Montana and Eastern Montana is. This is the view from the Ranch house. Don't get to see it every day but I spend enough time there to soak it in. Nearest Neighbor 5 miles away and there are thousands and thousands of acres to get lost in.

P6200024.jpg

What is over that hill
P6200026.jpg

P6200025.jpg

This sums it up for me:

North - new house 100 feet away.
South - new house 40 feet away.
East - new unfinished house literally 20 feet away.
West - new vacant house 30 feet away.

It sucks living in a subdivision. There are pros and cons but mostly cons.

Hntnhrd - you live a rough life waking up to those views every morning, let me tell ya!

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back