Caribou Gear

What do you see out your front door???

Paul small world, my wife works in Burney and we haave a cabin up that way, alos just bought 15 acres to the east this past November....probably looks a bit different then you saw it last, the entire area burned in the Fountain Fire complex a handfull of years back.

Naw, just leave real early for my new place of employment... :)

Besides, if you read the whole caption it said "out your front door" ;)

Marv Showed my wife the pictures and said gee North looks like Shasta East Lassen Wes the Coastal Range..... I like to head up that way whenever I can, the inlaws live Down in Orland.Due a little runnin around up in that area. I try to pig hunt out in Pasquena.

Not the latest ones I have(too lazy to upload em)

Here is the front door

downtheroad1.jpg

Out the rear window

backwindow1.jpg

Scottymack your wife passed her geography lesson in spades! I deer hunt on occassion out to the west where you hog hunt. I see you're from Folsom...I'm down there for a week the first part of Feb fro training at the "beloved" CASIO there on Blue Ravine. B-In-Law works there at Intel.

Marv,
Intel is down the road from us. Blue Ravine isn't that far go the other direction to work in the ghettos of North Highlands.

The wife had better know the area, she is from Glenn County her Stepdad hunts up around Boardtree.We go up to Red Bluff to play around of golf everyonce in awhile.

wyomuley; lotof nothing between you and those mountains. Does the wind blow much?:D couldn't tell by the looks of the snow. Great veiw!!!!! And you don't see any illegals either!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back