Yeti GOBOX Collection

What do you Drink....

Moosie

Grand poopa
.... at home ?

I'm not talking Liquor, although by alot of posts I'm sure thats what alot here drink only ;) But what do you drink for Breakfast ? Dinner ? and other times ?

We have a little fridge that I stalk with POP, and that flavored water. We also drink alot of Koolaid too. ALOT. Just wondering what you guys drink around your place ?

Is that 'flavored water' the stuff from Wal-mart with the carbonation? Clearly American or something like that? That stuff is pretty good for $0.50 per bottle.

No, It's Propel ? It's a Gatorade product. I've tried a couple different ones and likethose the best but nothing beats a pop ;)

I played Church ball last Wed night from 9PM - 11:30PM then went to the store with some friends for a pop. The guy at the counter (1-2 hundred pounds overweight) gave me the I could loose 15 pound if I gave up pop !!!! I wanted to say something back.... but I could loose 15 pounds probably if I did ;) Put that's like a Smoker telling you that you shouldn't smoke !!

Coffe for Breakfast, I pick up a 64 oz diet Coke on my way to work to drink through out the day then Water when I get home. I quit the booze 4 years ago and now drink lots of water

Coffe for Breakfast, I pick up a 64 oz diet Coke on my way to work to drink through out the day then Water when I get home. I quit the booze 4 years ago and now drink lots of water

no offence scotty, but isnt a 64 ounce diet coke like 3-4 cans of regular coke LOL

Morning COFFEE. Noon COFFEE. Night COFFEE.

Have been cutting back on the stuff in the evening, not that it keeps me up or anything like that. Just trying to drink more water or gator-aid.

Gave up coffee a few months ago, now it's Diet Caffine free Pepsi for breakfast... till noon. Then it's free for a beer anytime I want.

Two cups of coffee then the rest of the day it is Pepsi. I own shares by now. You think I should get a discount by now.

Occasionally I will drink a pop but most of the time it's water, water, and more water. I probably drink about 2 gallons of fat free milk a week too. It's excessive but nothing beats a tall glass of ice cold milk.

Morning---Coffee, Lunch---Water, Coffee or Pop, Dinner---Pop. When I'm in the mountains hiking, hunting or fishing---first thing in the morning, if I have time..a cup of strong coffee followed by water, water throughout the day and sometimes in the evening, if I have some with me, I'll have a ice cold pop.

Coffee until lunch, then mostly water with an occasional Coke (which in the midwest means any soft drink), but water and Crystal Light are pretty common staples at our house. Haven't been drinking too much CL lately, TMOB is trying to stay away from artificial sweetners until Hank arrives.

6 OR 8 Refills of Coffee from morning, 4:30 to about 11:30, after that I have been drinking Ruby Red Grapefruit juice Lite. (It will make your sticker pecker out!). When I get home I drink Ice Tea, that's what us Southern Boys do! I try to keep the coke products to a minimum, they will blow you up like a tick. John

orange juice--for breakfast(If it's in the fridge other wise nothing)

soda or orange juice for lunch--

water usually for dinner and then a few swigs of OJ if we have some---

Coffee in the mornings,,4 cups in a travel mug when I go to work,,maybe 6 cups when I'm off on the week-ends,, water for lunch at work,, then its the white stuff the rest of the time with meals...I need my moo juice with meals...Beer or booze after 3pm if I want...(on the week-ends,,never at work)

Hunterman(Tony)

Coffee or tea in the morning.. Water through out the day. After having a kidney stone attack and having to be medi vac off a boat because of dehydration WATER WATER WATER. Doc said coffee and sodas dehydrate you more than anything else. Can't drink enough water. Sweet ice tea when we're out. Milk for dinner and Oduell's WITH BBQ'S...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back