Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

What could this (these?) be!?

TRS_Montana

I thought I had something rare here, but seeing Greenhorn's find (in this thread) I realized this genre might be more common than I thought.
Found this peculiarly shaped rock while fishing a mountain creek. I swear I've seen something like this before....but for the life of me, I just can't put my finger on it. Any ideas?
It was on NF, so obviously I called the President of the United States to send an excavation team. Trump said he's especially interested and will be flying out to personally inspect the find.
IMG_3534 (1).jpg

Last edited:
When Yellowstone blew 600,000 years ago, it buried a cousin of gigantopithecus. You sir, are the proud owner of a fossilized Bigfoot scrotum. :)

I have no idea, but it's a cool find.

When Yellowstone blew 600,000 years ago, it buried a cousin of gigantopithecus. You sir, are the proud owner of a fossilized Bigfoot scrotum. :)

Yes! It seems logical that his nutsack could be the only thing preserved. It's the same reason you find whole kernels of corn in the toilet. Pretty obvious.

I have these puppies on display in my office, if any care to fondle a set of fossilized Big Foot giblets.

Turn it 180 and I think it looks like a head of a femur bone. But the nutsack idea works.

Back