What are you guys paying for gas?

I sold my diesel a year ago. But, I never understood how the price of diesel surpassed the price of gas 🤷‍♂️
I used to pull a gooseneck at least once a week. The diesel was worth it then. I don't think I'll ever own another one. The maintenence amd initial price just isn't worth it. I mean you can damn near get a crate gas motor for what a set of injectors cost.

Last edited:
still getting ripped off here on the west coast oregon//3.99 regular//4.79 for diesel///i see all this stuff on tv about low fuel prices,,,,but not here??

Because Oregon hates your gas vehicle, but in addition to bleeding you with state income tax, needs reliable fuel tax revenue.

Maybe someone already posted this, but here are the State fuel tax rates as of July 2023. Note this is slightly off because Oregon is currently at $0.38 per gallon tax, set to go up to $0.40 this Jan 1. On the graphic, ID and MT not too far behind.

2023 state gas tax rates by state California Illinois Pennsylvania2023 state gas tax rates by state California Illinois Pennsylvania

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back