Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

What are you currently reading?

Just finished "That Wild Country" by Mark Kenyon. Great read on his adventures traveling to different public places and than the history of how our public lands became what they are today.
Finished this one a couple of months ago. I was really pleasantly surprised by the quality of writing. It's a good read.

I’ve been reading the Harry Potter series, I’m quite surprised it’s way better than I thought. I just just started the last book and can tell I’ll be sad when done because there’s isn’t another to get into next
I know that feeling. I refused to read them until I was about 33 when my son started reading them. I was shocked with how much I enjoyed them.

I am on True Believer - pretty good series. Easy read and engaging.
Just finished Terminal List. Ordered True Believer today. Can't wait. Carr had a great idea in writing a fiction book based on what a person actually would want to do, based on what happened to his character's family/troops in the book. And he used terminalogy and tactics that were real, not made up. I've read plenty of biographies about spec ops, which I do enjoy reading, but this was a great change. Kudos to Jack Carr.

My love for John Gierach continues and grows with him largely driving my book-a-week goal in 2021

Attachments

• FCF7281D-68C3-42EA-AD5B-E28C001BB9F5.jpeg
    FCF7281D-68C3-42EA-AD5B-E28C001BB9F5.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
Interesting casting....

Four actors join the cast of Scorsese’s upcoming ‘Killers of the Flower Moon’ Indigenous actor William Belleau will portray Henry Roan, Louis Cancelmi to portray Kelcie Morrison, Jason Isbell to portray Bill Smith, Sturgill Simpson to portray Henry Grammer
1618077874328.png

Michael McGarrity's series of a New Mexico detective. Each book is set in a different New Mexico locale and captures the character of each locale very well.

Excellent series and one of the best I have read in years.

Michael McGarrity's series of a New Mexico detective. Each book is set in a different New Mexico locale and captures the character of each locale very well.

Excellent series and one of the best I have read in years.
I like NM specific fiction. McGarrity weaves a good story. Tony Hillerman is another.

Im not much of a fiction guy but watched a podcast with Brian Call where he had Jack Carr on and he intrigued me. Well written and kept me interested. Just finished Jack Carr's "Terminal List", 1st of 4 in the series. What got me is that Amazon picked up the rights to the movies/series for these books (Best Sellers) and are suppose to start the first series next year. Jack Carr writes very well for a Ex Navy Seal turned novelist.

I am about to start Jack Carrs newest, "The Devil's Hand". All of the others were great. I am very impressed by him as well.

I did not know until today, that the TV series "Big Sky" is based on C J Box's novel, "The Highway" ! Guess I will start watching. Also there will be a TV series on Paramont about the Joe Pickett books some time later.

Back