What are you currently reading?

np307

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
Tenth Legion by Col. Tom Kelly

It's nice to be reading some stuff that wasnt assigned.
Hit a wall reading meditations so I've put it down for right now. Replaced with Augustine's Confessions for my serious reading. Almost done thoroughly enjoying Tenth Legion as well.

blueridge

Finished Rinella’s American Buffalo. Really enjoyed it.
Before that, Why Fish Don’t Exist by Lulu Miller.

Now in desperate need of another.

MarvB

I liked to use the Fantastic Fiction website to make sure I go in order on books that are part of a series.
Yeah I try to do that myself but unfortunately at times the availability somewhat circumvents the desired order, happened to me a lot in the CJ Box series (popular) and also in the Wilbur Smith (old editions) books I liked to read.

Edit due to two fingers of Bulleit.....

Last edited:

MarvB

About 2/3 the way through this book, kinda slow but a true story that Happened here locally years back
14A1CA45-93DB-47A4-8D12-F276B286C9F0.jpeg

After that I’ll probably see what Mr. Pickett has been up to...

B5FA180D-4F97-4431-B86B-D230B9D18CAB.jpeg

Then it will be back to digging out some more old maps and doing some
e-scouting to see if I can help a couple of brothers out on their (our) elk hunt in Idaho this fall

TriStar Hunt

The Bill Hodges trilogy by Stephen King. No spoilers - books one and three are pretty good; two didn’t really hit the mark for me. Interested in what others think.

Now I’m going to pick The Room Where it Happened back up and try for the third time to get into it. Anybody else find the writing fairly dry?

1_pointer

Terminal List by Jack Carr just came in the mail. 'Twill be my beach chair reading next week. I have listened to a couple of podcasts with the author and am really looking forward to see if I enjoy the book as much as I do listening to his stories.