• 50's

Votes: 14 7.3%
  • 60+

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • Still Hammering

Votes: 73 38.2%

• Total voters
Same. Losing interest fast, too.
Same. Figured out if you hover your mouse over their name, it shows a pop up with some profile info, then next to their name, there's a little symbol that if you click on that says username changed and shows their past username...

Interesting poll results: 63% of HT are millionaires, compared to 9% of the US population.
View attachment 317389
I identify as a multi millionaire to all my chatroom friends.

The poll should say “excluding your home value”. I think the numbers would change. Counting your house is kind of cheating if you don’t plan on moving. I’ll never see the appreciation from my home, cause I don’t plan on moving.

Maybe he got his oil checked by his doc recently and it excited him! I still haven't figured that one out.
Best I can tell is someone mentioned Oak named a sheep he was hunting "Sexual Chocolate" , and for some unknown reason, Ben Lamb liked the name, and adopted it.

I recommend therapy for all involved in this ordeal.

Best I can tell is someone mentioned Oak named a sheep he was hunting "Sexual Chocolate" , and for some unknown reason, Ben Lamb liked the name, and adopted it.

I recommend therapy for all involved in this ordeal.
I remember reading that, but just don't understand why he decided to adopt it! :ROFLMAO:

If I remember right, the op @grizzly_ and his wife have both taken nice sheep.
Truth. Both lucky draws out of the random pool in Utah. $513 each.

I'm not really sure the context of that post because I didn't read the last few pages, but I've never bought myself a permit/tag that wasn't OTC or one I drew... not even a landowner cow tag.

Last edited:
I identify as a multi millionaire to all my chatroom friends.

The poll should say “excluding your home value”. I think the numbers would change. Counting your house is kind of cheating if you don’t plan on moving. I’ll never see the appreciation from my home, cause I don’t plan on moving.
If you are not willing to move, the inflated value of your house is a bit of a negative because you now get to pay taxes based on its value. I eventually will have to move.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back