Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Western CO treasure...

sneakem

... Don't see many of these on this side of the state....:D Taken with lesser means at 35 yards. 25" wide... right at 150 gross...

picture.php

Congrats man, that is too cool. The DOW used to report a few whities killed in the Burn's Hole area of the Colorado River back in the day and we had a couple on our place in Routt County back in the early 90s. They (and the hogs) are moving into New Mexico pretty quickly these days...

Really nice whitetail. His big rack makes his body look small. Good job.

Smoker buck! Congrats. How come he's not gutted?

I was curious as well. Whenever I see an un-gutted animal in a truck it always makes me assume it was taken in sketchy circumstances...

Not trying to accuse anyone, but just say that's what it looks like. Congrats on sweet buck though.

He was near our home..... and I didn't want my dogs eating off the gut pile when they went out side....

Kinda figured. Nothing better than hearing your dog yack up a load of green intestine on the floor. Seems like those western bucks have that mid-west flare. Way bigger than the typical bucks found a bit farther north. Awesome buck, i think i could have traded him for a muley too!

I was curious as well. Whenever I see an un-gutted animal in a truck it always makes me assume it was taken in sketchy circumstances...

Not trying to accuse anyone, but just say that's what it looks like. Congrats on sweet buck though.

Really? Why throw that accusation out there when you have absolutely no knowledge of the circumstances?

Great buck by the way!!!

I figure a whole animal in a truck is smart hunting/planning and probably on private land. Nice buck. Are you worried about whitetail moving mulies out of your hunting area?

I got dibs on the others I have heard running around there... Right? RIGHT??? :D. Nice buck!

Big one is still around...:hump:

AZ402 said:
Nice beard
Yeah... its pretty much the real treasure... :cool:

What Map said:
Are you worried about whitetail moving mulies out of your hunting area?
They've been around for 20 years at least, but only in isolated pockets on the river corridors... no real population surge...so not really a concern. Eventually it will probably happen but I'll be too old to care..:D

Thanks everyone. I was pretty excited to take this deer, I've watched this buck his entire life, was a good ending for both of us... more so for me I guess...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back