Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Western bowhunters??

DKO

How many pins do you have on your bow ???? living in the east we rarely shoot over thirty yards, therefore i currently and have been for years only use one sight pin ! how many do you have and what yardages are they set at ????????

Good question. I too only 'use' one pin, which is set at 20 yards. However, I did set pins out to 40 yards this summer. Won't shoot that far, but with a little more practice they better stay away!!!

Don't forget that I am not a western bowhunter...yet!!! :D

I hunt in the west and east and have five pins on my bow. 20-60 yards. Have never taken game over 42. The wife shoots 60 lbs and has 20-50 yard pins.
For the mulies and coues deer in the open you need to be ready to shoot accuratly out to 50 yards.
Steve

DKO.. My Bow has a 20,30,40,50,60.... The bottom can Launch one out to 70 :D

I like to Shoot 30-40 YArds... I here people saying 12 yards is the MAX.. Butthats Like Telling DanR that 400 YArds for a Rifle shot is TOO FAR. HELL, We can Takle your Bow to the Range when Ya get here and Fire a few rounds... I might Even Shoot my bow before the Season :D HEEHEH I've been out once thus far.....

Once the Pins are set then It's just a matter of holding it still... Thats were the 40+ yards comes into Play.... I haven't been Killin Much With the bow.... Except Sagebrush on the "STUMP SHOOTING"... But hopefuly that will change!!!!

Also, I'll call ya one in this year within 20 YArds..... No worries BUD !!! :D HEhe (Fingers x-ed)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back