Well There Is Light At The End Of The Tunnel

Left Behind

Jackson, Wyoming..... Great little drinking town w
We are moving this weekend to another care taking job, that we interviewed for yesterday and got. And it's only about 1/4 mile away from where we are.
Thankx for all the well wishes everyone

Mojave, yes we will.

Thanks whitedeer.

Thanks Marv

Yes it has been a good week for us. Started my own business which I should do very well with by next year and found a place to live. The place we will be moving to is a huge house with a guest house that we will be in to caretake the property and the main house, which still gives me plenty of time to do what I will be doing around the valley.

To top it off the geese are flying and honking nonstop and the mountains have been getting snow this week. I will be off virtually all of hunting seeason which is just over two weeks away.

Life is good.

That's the best news I've heard in while! Congrats! Sounds like some prayers have been answered! How 'bout the goods on the old boss?

Good things to good people...
Now we can have a big Hunttalk Party at Bill, and Micheles.... :eek: :D

Congradulations Bill!!!!! :D :D I second Russ in the big Hunttalk party...LOL...just a couple more votes and its final right????? ;) ;)
Quick Draw

Way to go on the move.
Sounds like good new all around. (Except the packing & moving stuff, Yuck)
Having the hunting season off is great.

Good news for both of you.. I'm glad it worked out.. Let me know if you need a Screaming Orgasm or two.. I'll come right up..

:cool:

Great news LB, and Elky
hump.gif
Damn glad to here about it
hump.gif

I take it,,it will be an elk hunting party
hump.gif
:D :D I'M IN :D :D Sounds like the same crew as last year ;)

Hunterman(Tony)

Well, no parties will be held at this place. :D

We will be moved in by Sunday. Placed most of wwhat we had left in storage and will bring out of storage as we want it. The place is fully furnished for us, but some things we have, we simply want in there.

:( NO PARTIES :(

I'm really glad you guy's got moved into another place so quick...
Good going buddy...

Back