Well said in another thread

Elkchsr,

The one thing that I can't figure out is why you let it bother you. Please note I have never called anyone names, Fat Assed, Welfare anything, #*^@#* wads, dumbass. I guess I did call EG an idiot but that would be about it. If you know the truth about digging your shelters on private land then ignore all the other stuff that has been said about it.

If you start doing what you are accusing others of doing, ie name calling, what does that prove?

I just don't give these guys that much credit to know anything more than I do.

Again just my opinion.

Nemont

Thanks Nemont,
This really isn't bothering me.

It's all in fun and jest and only meant to add a little humor to their lives!! ;)
:D :D :D

Nemont,

You called me an idiot???

Damn, I was wondering why I was scarred for life, and carrying all this emotional baggage, and now I know it is you to blame....

And thanks for not calling me a "dumbass", as that would just be inaccurate.... Maybe a "Smart Ass", but not a dumb one....

Hey Nemont,

I think we are watching ol' Elkcheese having a complete melt-down. I would say a "mental breakdown", but I am not sure if that would be possible...

I'm just glad he doesn't work at the Post Office, or mail delivery would be interrupted on Monday....

Melt down, LMAO!!! I don't melt down, or get mad, this is only the internet you freekin idiot, why would any one want to get mad over such a simple thing... Hmmm... ;)

Then you definitely need to work on your writing skills. As for some reason, you are coming across like somebody that is about to have the guys from the State show up with the white coat with the Extra Long sleeves.....

Oh, boy, that hurt!!! ;)
come on now, you need to come up with some thing bette r than 1's splling scils.... :D :D :D

Not half as dense as you my half witted friend...I'm sorry we all can't walk on water and shit gold dust when we sit and puke out lame things like that last one... :rolleyes:
grouphug.gif

1 pointer (Tyler) I can't help that you think I have lumped you into any of the posts I have put up in the past, or this one for that matter, it has never been meant as such and I will apologize for any misunderstanding on your part...
Since name-calling and the like seem to be what the norm in this section of the board want, it is your decisions and if because you have wanted it, actually welcomed it. Then it is on you...
I've wanted the name calling??? :confused: Elkchsr, you are dipping to new lows. Pull back on the stick and gain some altitude. Argue the issues, not the people.

Come on Jizz... You ass holes seem to think this constant pile of shit is funny and like every one else to continually have to eat your shit...Well sorry, you wanted this whole section to get drug thru the mud, well here it is... So, as I have seen the Moose man put it Fugg YOU...
So when those on here that just think this crap is funny, it will just have to stay here, how can I stay at a higher level when a bunch on here, and Tyler you are in this one, condone it...
Until There is a change, it will all have to just stay right here, even if it drives people clear out of this area... :rolleyes: they have driven good people away and you don't do a thing to stop it. Why am I now being singled out. Because for the longest time I tried to hold the whole process at a higher level and have had enough of the Bullshit, when I see you jumping on and get on these Left wing nut (Not Fred Nut) brow beating and bullying watermelons, then you can get on me about it... ;) :D :D :D
Besides this is just fun...LMAO!!! At least that was the general concenses yesterday...

Russ (since you like to use real names)- Please show me where I condoned name calling??? I sure don't remember it. Didn't you just make a post about this section dying??? Well, unstrap it from the tree and drop the shovel! What you are doing makes no sense to me and is doing nothing but making this place worse.

Pointer, you thought the "football bat" comment was funny, doesnt hold a candle to "Pull back on the stick and gain some altitude."

Good advice, but I think its a little too late, the plane has crashed...

It is supposed to make this place worse. I don't see where I can make it any more worse then the two retards above. Just because now this area has 3 nasty posters instead of 2....Where I meant with the condoning this whole thing is that you have never told them to cool it when they lay into some one for what ever the reason. Now you are! I didn't see a post that told them they had stepped over the line with trashing the Survival section just to ruin a nice place...
I'll tell you two Runny poop stains what!(Jizz and Elk Spunk to make it clear), since you both have your lips wrapped around moosies pecker.... pull them off long enough to have the 7 and 8 post removed entirely, and to cut the nasty shit, funny is funny, your crap is just that and there is no humor in what you do in any way, none of us are stupid enough to think it is...and I will stop, other wise, were all in this just for the fun of it... and I don't mind adding a few more posts to that which I already have... ;)

Another thing I think is very funny...I really do...
As is typical of bullies, they can sure dish it out, but sure run and hide behind momma's apron when they get it back.
Elk Spunk, I think I will run spell check when I want, other wise, I really don't think it actually matters. I'm not writing a report, nor am I putting it in a book to be published. If it bothers you that much, you run it thru spell check and fix it... :rolleyes:
You really need a life beyond your little glass house inside your flower sniffing commune, jerk!!! ;) :D :D :D

Pointer,

I'd still like to see where I posted "nonsense" in the survival section??????

I wont comment further on the "nonsense" in the survival section...

I guess I should have wordsmithed that a bit better. He asked that I ask you and EG to stop. So I did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back