Well here it comes, push to ban Trapping!

shoots-straight

Here's a link for anyone wishing to read what Footloose has come up with.
I know most on this site don't trap. But think for a minute, about how many baby ducks, pheasants, or other birds you guys enjoy hunting, will die by the over population of Raccoons, Fox, Coyotes, Badgers, Bobcat, and yes the wolf. The only way to really control the wolf would end up being the trapper. If it's banned, then only helicopters will be used.
http://www.missoulian.com/articles/2009/07/15/bnews//br66.txt

A lot of guys here trap, or have trapped, and they are more than welcome to use this thread as a place to share information about it.

And, if you hunt, but don't trap, it would seem only logical to support trapping, as both are based on very similar management science and history.

Thanks for the heads up. I will do all I can to let people know to send the lady back to Germany, if she doesn't like it here. Sounds like she wants our wildlife resources managed according to how she witnessed in Germany. No Thanks.

If they ban trapping they should ban it all, including the "trapping" of mice and rats.

Just watched "Verminators" on TV last night. All about rat infestations in residences. Those "trappers" are heros to the homeowners.

What do you Expect? People have no idea of responsibility for themselves and their pets these days. That BS about a woman sitting next to her dog waiting for it to die, get real! It's getting to where it is blame the other guy and make my life the way I think it should be. The Bit*h wants to force her will on a whole state. I am about ready to start Kicking the Sh*t out of some people lately. This, Congress and a Stupid President spending money without reading what is being passed is really getting to me. Al Gore and his stupidity, Cap and Trade.....Socialized Medical Plans.....Stimulis Packages my A$$.....Just where does this Bit*h live?................. John:mad:

Its sad that trapping get so little support from hunters.

IMO, every hunter could better himself as an outdoorsmen if he learned how to trap.successful trappers look at and understand the landscape much better than the average hunter. but i guess it takes to much commitment and energy for most, being trapping takes place in the winter, when most hunters are on the net crying wolf and getting fat!

scary whats happened in Colorado. I think it will go that way in every state eventualy, as more non-res big city folks flock to the smaller city's of lesser populated states, eventualy out numbering the people that understand the balance between preditor and prey, then on top of that alot of hunters are against trapping in the first place.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back