Welcome Nosler Bullets and Ammunition

The inventory is going to all places. They are allocating inventory to all retailers and distributors. No group is getting all they want or have ordered. Just a function of how much demand exists to how much capacity is available. So, it gets allocated from the big guys down to the distributors who supply inventory to the small stores. Very few of these small stores order direct, rather through distributors who have their own policies on allocation. Then you have the amount allocated to the website and the notify list.

As for the notify tool, they did clarify. They got rid of the back order program I was previously aware of and went to the “notify” system. The notify system works like this.

As soon as they have 200 boxes in inventory of said item, they notify the first 100 people in line on the notify list for that item. If any items remain they notify the next and the next.

As for increasing production, that has lots of complications. These are complex manufacturing machines and processes. It takes a huge investment in money and engineering. Additionally there are big issues with qualified labor availability along with a raw material crunch.

Ammunition production capacity is not something you can expand in this raw material and labor market in short order. And doing so, at that huge investment level, comes with a lot of business risk.
Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated.

Makes more sense now, they probably haven’t been in surplus of anything enough to notify anybody on the wait list.

Hopefully it begins to improve soon, until then, there’s always archery!

Holy smokes, 7 months later and my ammoseek alert for for 180 grain nosler partitions in .300 win Mag went off this morning. Get it while the gettin’s good

Holy smokes, 7 months later and my ammoseek alert for for 180 grain nosler partitions in .300 win Mag went off this morning. Get it while the gettin’s good
So strange I have the same save search and I only found Accubonds

As some of you have known over the last few years, I have been shooting ammo loaded with Nosler bullets. The last two years I've been shooting actual Nosler ammunition.

Now, after a couple years of testing and discussions, we have formed a partnership to use Nosler bullets and ammunition in all of our hunts. My first four elk were killed with 150 grain Nosler Partitions in my .270 Win. My most recent elk was killed with a 168 grain E-Tip in my .308 Win.

It is not an accident that you see a lot of Nosler bullets used by other ammunition companies. You have seen us take many animals with Accubonds in our .270 Win. And the Trophy Copper bullets we have used to take many elk are also made by Nosler.

You will see a lot of Nosler ads on the site, in the show, and some pretty cool promotions of their bullets, ammunition, and reloading equipment. I hope you will support them in the same avid manner you have supported all of our other partners.

Welcome Nosler.

View attachment 51956
I've been anxious to try out the etips in my 7mag but can't find them anywhere

Hoping one day to see 180 gr 308 ballistic tips again. Starting to lose faith. Currently looking for replacements.

Hoping one day to see 180 gr 308 ballistic tips again. Starting to lose faith. Currently looking for replacements.
How desperate are you? I've got a box of them in my basement with 17 bullets in it. I've no use for them.
I'm crossing my fingers for the 7mm 140 grain BT's to show up again. I use them for my practice rounds and really like them, but I'm all out now.

Shooters pro shop has 180 accubonds that are B grade. They are black but who cares, it’s still a accubond. I would buy them and shoot the heck out of them.
I might try to get that Lubalox off in my stainless pin tumbler. mtmuley

Back