Welcome LRM

This note is to the Big Dic;
I do not now nor have I ever lived in a flood plain. I live up ( ^ ) on hill. Thats up Dic! Not down! And as far as being the dull pencil, NOT! You are the pencil with no lead! Maybe I should call you "Pencil Dic" since you came up with the pencil analogy Mr. Smart One! Sure ya' missed me, like the plague. Ha
elkgrin.gif

touche,et tu brute',and all that stuff.Slydawg,guess you are at a loss for words,eh ?
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

No Sis, I realy did miss ya. You keep all the hot air moving and your cheaper than running the fan.
Just remember I'm 51%Richard and 49%Dic be careful what button you push,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

Glad you made it back Sis

sly

Seldom,
Me at a loss for words,,,,, Never. Now at a loss as to how to spell them words,,,,,OOOOOOOOheck yes.

sly

That is why God created spell check and grammer check. But I must admit that more then once I have use spell check and it said "no suggestion"

Now that is God given spellen talent.

CW!!!!
Im sorry I didnt get you called today, I was on the phone with the family perty much all day! I'll call you tomorrow!

Sounds Kewl LRM... should be around all day. You know doing the domestic goddess sh*t. You know Suzie Homewrecker... err Homemaker
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

alright... you busted me... I have to load the dishwasher, vacuum two floors and set in the hot tub and get a sun tan
frown.gif

I'd rather be hunting
biggrin.gif

I guess somebody has to do the work around here
elkgrin.gif

Oh yeah!
Probably on a daily basis if it's like my house! They all think I am the official greeter to "Hell." But mom...... I know how to do the dishes..... Ffffiiiiiine..... Whatever..... In a minute..... Do I have to..... But you said..... Why do I have to do it over????.... This IS clean.... Right Now?????... Its MY room .... Those aren't dirty socks in my drawer... I DID clean it....
And you wonder why I just do it myself???

LRM... ground them, take away all their favorite things and then you secretly move out of state with no forwarding address
biggrin.gif

or

Tell them they have 5 days to clean their rooms or you will CLEAN it for them, and they will have no say as to what you throw away or sell! And when they leave their laundry in the washer or dryer for you to finish up, just quietly finish it up and then pack it in a garbage bag and hide it for awhile. When they complain that they don't know what happened to their clothes, just say, well maybe you should have finished them like you were supposed to
elkgrin.gif

ohhhHHHhhhhh, I can teach you lots of lines of defense, gather around
grouphug.gif
wink.gif

LRM, Allow me to pass along some wisdom from the greatest of teachers, experience and my Mom's cast iron skillet....

My brother and I were both slobs... until Mom quit washing our clothes. She just up and said one day,, "If you two want clean clothes from me, you're going to give me what I want from you..Same goes for food." Well, what she wanted was for us to keep our rooms clean. It was not a problem until we ran out of clean skivvies.. and sox and shirts.. Then eating off of dirty dishes got old in real quick also. If we gave her any lip, she'd swat us on the butt. When we got too big for her to swat with her hand, she'd use a cast iron skillet across our butts. When we started dodging the cast iron skillet, she started hiding behind the kitchen door and ambushing us. It didn't hurt, but it scared hell out of us. It was a very effective tactic. We learned that in order to have clean clothes, we had to keep our rooms clean. In order to eat off of clean plates, we had to wash our dishes. In order to sit comfortably, we had to behave. No one got hurt, but can you imagine how embarassing it is to a teenage boy to be smacked with a cast iron skillet when his freinds are watching?? They laughed like hell and all said that they thought my Mom was neat... Only please don't let her talk with thier Moms... Kids learn from experience and example. Until they accept the lesson, it's just words. As I recall, I was 22 last time I got ambushed by my Mom. To this day, I look real close if she pulls out a cast iron skillet....

Good Luck...

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-06-2003 09:28: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Sly,
For the record one is much taller than me, (I can still take him down though) and the short one well you just talked to her on the phone so you know whats up with that.
frown.gif
rolleyes.gif

Crow,
I be needin to chat with ya gurl!

Dan,
OMG your mom is just too cool! I'd be in jail if I tried that I might miss and conk them in the head instead of the swift smack across the glutes!
elkgrin.gif
Then you'd all have to write to me in the clink. Hmmmmm a vacation (dream bubble)
P-Jon lounging around in her little orange suit. Three hots and a cot. Hmmmmmm
drool.gif
drool.gif

Where did I put the skillet!!!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Dan,
Give me your moms #. I want to talk to this lady! I'm gonna ask her advise! She sounds just toooooooo cool!

CW
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
Gotcha called gurl!!!

Sly dawgie dawg,
Can I send them both to you??? Well at least the short one???

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back