Welcome LRM

Hey all!
Just got home and decided to jump on here and say howdy! CW - gurl I babysit everyone and everything around me why the hell not here!
rolleyes.gif
Wish I was goin hunting but hello I live in Iowa. They shoot deer with shotguns here.
confused.gif
OMG
The days of takin the ye' old trusty deer rifle out to the cornfield for a game of hide & seek errr well hunt and shoot are over. The deer don't have a chance out here. I think more deer are killed on the road than are hunted. They are really tame, they bounce around in the clearing in back of my house here and aren't afraid of the cars or dogs. All the kids over on Schutzen Lane have ATVs which they love to use to chase them with, so thats the only thing that riles them up. As for yotes I live on the edge of town so I don't see them much. Rock chucks black squirrles possums and racoons are the onlyest things I have in any great number and O yeah the band of wild turkeys that perch up in the trees at Dr. Sunderbruchs front yard on the hill back o' my house theres about 60 of them, but as for any game to hunt... I can't hunt here it's in the city limits and the farmers won't let ya so everyone out here joins shooting clubs and skeet ranges.
yawn.gif

So have a good hunt CW.
Dic, I didn't get on here to swap "secrits" hehehehe You live the great white hunter, fisher, trapper lifestyle
biggrin.gif
drool.gif
elkgrin.gif
biggrin.gif
I just remember it and I remember him.
Just lookin for some friendly folk that have good stories and a love of the great out of doors.
smile.gif

Later days, P-Jon

Sis, these folks are going to try to bribe you into tellin.... I know you are a good little sister and have a bad case of I can't remember,,, right,,helloooooooooo, Sis are you there or are you suffering fron CRS.....................................................................................................................................................LORI RENEE MEEKS don't ignor your older and better lookin brother........ anyone want to buy a vowel

ROFLMAOPMP

the best lookin sib
slydog

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-18-2003 15:16: Message edited by: Slydog ]</font>

AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!
You the best lookin?????? Did you get into that little jug of "bear juice" from Kentucky or Tennesse or where ever that you have hidden in the garage?? Hellllllllllooooooo
Older brother, soon to be over the hill brother, do you really think I'm gonna take this???????????? You are gettin good at stirrin stuff! To bad they don't have a smiley graemlin for "Lil' Sista's gonna kick ur a$$"
tongue.gif

P-Jon
elkgrin.gif

SE

OMG I just read your oatmeal post.

LIROFLH

And by the way SE SMACK SMACK
fight.gif

P-Jon

CW
Thanks In a few days we'll be chattin more as I will kindly take you up on the venting thing!
smile.gif
elkgrin.gif
smile.gif

It's ok if you vent here,being hunters,we are used to bad smells

LRM... thanks for at least trying to babysit while I was out. I know it's a tough job, but somebody has got to do it
rolleyes.gif

I look forward to that email
wink.gif

Don't smack SEldom though... he kinda likes that
biggrin.gif

I'm so glad you are here!

Anytime you want to take a trip to Pennsylvania, I just happen to have a spare room and we can shoot the groundhogs or just plain ole sh*t over a campfire! Don't forget those pics you said you have of Sly in his fishnet stockings
wink.gif

Crow Woman

elkgrin.gif

CW,
I have never been to Pen. Flew over it and waved a few years back but that was about it. Sounds really nice and I'd love to sometime.
drool.gif
biggrin.gif

I actually have a short leash here though. E-mail me your number and I'll give ya a call some night next week ok E-mail me at [email protected]
I don't know as I babysat very well, but I had one heck of a whoop a$$ party going on. They are lickin their wounds and not talkin much but thats OK. SE said the back o' his haid is like a punkin melon.
eek.gif

I'm tired. Gotta go to work. Later
elkgrin.gif

You done good with what you have to work with
biggrin.gif

I know I could not have done it any better!!

Keep up the good work! I know it's tiring, but where do they get off with this chores sh*t! And while we are on the topic, can you send me a case of that Whoop *SS stuff, I seem to be out and with a crew like this, why, that's almost dangerous!

Email will be on the way in a few
wink.gif

Keep it
cool.gif

Crow Woman

Boy theres a lot of hello posts on this one already...Welcome aboard LRM and it looks as if you are fitting in very well..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Where is My Sis??????????? has anyone seen her??????? or talked to her????

She better get her a$$ back on this board asap and talk to her bro.

sly

oohhhhhh
someone a fair piece back mentioned Chocolate!!
drool.gif
biggrin.gif
drool.gif
A must have for any conversation about hunting! I could just see me up at a huntin camp. .....

(dream bubble)
It's early morning... The sun has just emerged for a new and victorious ride into the sky... theres not a sound... it's still dark in the shadows of the trees... but the sun is trying to peek over the immense pines to warm the frozen ground...Thats when I heard him...
Step by step... He's coming my way. I listen to the rythym of his slow gait ... the magnificent majestic bull elk slowly stuts into the clearing... I can see the steam roll off his back as he emerges into the sunlight from out of the dark pines and thick underbrush... I can count the tines on this incredible range bull... royal OMG he is just ambling across the clearing like he has nowhere to go in a hurry.. a hunters dream come true...I could pick him off with a pee shooter at this range... I slowly reach down to grab my gun...
drool.gif
I'm not looking... my hands are shaking just a little...I know he can hear the emormous pounding of my heart... I can hardly breathe... There, I've got it in my hand... I'm watchin him... I've moved ever so slowly and I'm down wind of him...He doesn't know I'm here (RRRRIIIIPPPPPPP) His head snaps my direction...He's looking... and he's gonna bolt.... (RRRRRRRRIIIIIIPPPPP) My fingers are fumbling so badly... I can't get that gawd damn chocolate out of the wrapper.
Ohhhhhhhh u thought I was gonna shoot him?
elkgrin.gif

P.S. Oh yeah this is the varmut forum not the elk forum so just change the story to a rock chuck and a pee shooter

Hell,I thought all that rippin' was you and CW either postin again or cracking a big'un after a night o' beans,both of which are the same thing,hehehehehe
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Got'em good that time,didn't I boys?
biggrin.gif

Well who'da thunk my Sis would go to all that trouble to write such a long winded story in the wrong place. See everyone, this is why I'm the smart one and the leader, I live in the mountains and Sis lives in a flood plain. Do all of you see the pattern here........
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

sometimes the the dull pencle is just the one that gets used the most........
biggrin.gif

Glad you finaly remembered how to turn the computer back on and I'm even more proud of the fact that you could find your way back to Moosies, all by yourself.
You go girl

sly

SLY,
*(&%% (* $#*^%$* (&^%%$! *^^$!
mad.gif

*(&^&% )&*^!
fight.gif
$^%@ @$#$ %&$$!
frown.gif
&$$^# *^%$ @!#@!
footinmouth.gif
So There!