Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Welcome Finalshot

mtmiller

Welcome aboard Finalshot.

I had an opportunity to hunt (mule deer) him a couple of weeks ago and had a great time. Real good hunter and a hell of a nice guy.

I almost feel guilty inviting a nice guy like him to a place like this.
057.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-11-2003 18:09: Message edited by: mtmiller ]</font>

ANY Friend of Millers is .... Well, elcome here as long as he's not like him
wink.gif

Seriously though, Glad you're aboard. If MTMiller gives you the Kudos you must be alright. He doesn't give that very often !!!

Welcome to HuntTalk.com !!!

thanks fellas. I'm here and like the forums. I like the format and the ability to speek openly.

As for MTMiller - he's great guy. He's a great spotter, tough enough to haul meat (he packed the heavy 2/3 of my deer out for me). A guy could not ask for a better hunting partner! I'd invite him to my hunting camp anyday!

Finalshot

Hey NeMont, I have your picture here. I put it in a frame but have not sent it yet. I have to find a box and wrap it tight so the glass does not break. It tured our ok but it looks a little "digital." you cant see the pixels but the horns on the deer look a little digital. All in all when it's hanging on the wall it will look good.

Hope your doing well. The guys from the highline are going to have to get together some time. Maybe if I decide to get the Mule Deer Foundation going up here we can all get together in Havre. I kind of torn becasue I'm not sure there's enough support in Havre for the Mule Deer Foundation. We'll see.

Later, Tony

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back