Weird highway warning signs

47707-2e42673431a20aaac905a45f9f7bb157.jpg

The sign is in protest to the American Prairie Reserve willing-seller-willing-buyer purchase of north central Montana grasslands and reintroducing bison to the area. The reference is aimed at whining about the acquisition of BLM grazing rights along with the ranch purchases. Never mind that all the butt-hurt neighbors also take advantage of their own low-fee gubment grazing handouts. "Federal Land Grab"?! What a joke!

P1000397.JPG

BTW, some of that Federal land leased by APR is now accessible for hunting and other recreational activities. Some was not previously accessible to the public.

The sign is in protest to the American Prairie Reserve willing-seller-willing-buyer purchase of north central Montana grasslands and reintroducing bison to the area. The reference is aimed at whining about the acquisition of BLM grazing rights along with the ranch purchases. Never mind that all the butt-hurt neighbors also take advantage of their own low-fee gubment grazing handouts. "Federal Land Grab"?! What a joke!

View attachment 230905

BTW, some of that Federal land leased by APR is now accessible for hunting and other recreational activities. Some was not previously accessible to the public.
And the highway sign thread turned into this. mtmuley

Although posted as a road sign at the turn on a county road ... I apologize to those butt-hurt if it's not on a paved highway. 'Did not intend to hijack or even skew this interesting and entertaining thread.
Been right there where that sign is. Didn't take a pic. Glad you did. mtmuley

Been right there where that sign is. Didn't take a pic. Glad you did. mtmuley
I haven't seen that sign yet but I have seen a host of the colorful commercially made "Save A Cowboy" ones with the same hate APR message. The angle used in those is only slightly more comical. Yeah sure, save Montana ranches for eastern US wannabe cowboys/developers to buy up instead of APR. Pffft!

I haven't seen that sign yet but I have seen a host of the colorful commercially made "Save A Cowboy" ones with the same hate APR message. The angle used in those is only slightly more comical. Yeah sure, save Montana ranches for eastern US wannabe cowboys/developers to buy up instead of APR. Pffft!
My intent was also to point to the increased public access at this time when access is such an issue. After all this is a forum with focus on hunting and access to public lands. (as well as to private habitat ... with permission.)

My intent was also to point to the increased public access at this time when access is such an issue. After all this is a forum with focus on hunting and access to public lands. (as well as to private habitat ... with permission.)
There's a whole thread about APR. mtmuley

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back