Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Weekend Warrior -- The Mtn Goat ICEMAN!

William Christy

This is a one minute video clip of WW taking a mountain goat. It's about a meg so it might take a while to load on a dial-up line, but it's worth it. On the high-res copy, you can see the bullet in flight.

He was 366 yards with a laser range finder, shooting from one mtn top to a bedded billy on another.

http://www.huntandlodge.com/albums/album62/Lely_s_Billy.wmv

Here's WW with the Billy afterwards..

1999_Mike_s_MT_Mtn_goat.sized.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-02-2003 01:25: Message edited by: Greenhorn ]</font>

Great video. Looks like you were in some amazing country. Can I ask what unit? Maybe you don't want to share it on the net? I still have a 5 year wait, so I won't be any competition.

Out of all of the clips, I like this one the best...only one I can relate to. Heck of a nice coat on that goat! I enjoyed watching them furry critters dance too. So you guys hunt elk with .22s and prairie dogs with .300s, eh?

smile.gif
vis

Greenhorn,

I am confused...
confused.gif
confused.gif
... were you in 326, or was the Goat in 326? It looks like you may not have even been in the same friggin' county as that Goat.
biggrin.gif

elkgrin.gif
er

Great video and a nice trophy to boot. That
bad boy has a nice coat on him. He'll make
a nice addition to the trophy room.

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 05-07-2003 20:42: Message edited by: SPOTTED OWL ]</font>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back