Week #3 weigh-in

YOU skinny SOB
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

You've lost as much in 32 weeks as I wanted to loose in 9
eek.gif

I'm down 2 more, So I'm on Track.

Kudos to ya MAN !!!! Being down that much should help you hike for them Elk on the Wintering range
tongue.gif

My beautiful wife lost around 30 of her baby-birthin' pounds so far in the last two months! I offered to help her exercise (ahem) but she turned me down in favor of some spandex-wearing jacka$$ named Billy Blanks.
mad.gif
wink.gif
She's working hard and I'm mighty proud of her; she's into clothes she hasn't been able to wear since The First Boy was born 4.5 years ago. It's making a tubby hillbilly worry about her wandering eye.
eek.gif
fight.gif

You go, Meathead! My money's on Tennessee!

I'm just tired of carrying aroud all this extra weight. Since I have to drag out Flipper's deer. If I lose what I want it should be easy cause his deer want weigh much more than that.
biggrin.gif

YAH.. If he's already at 15# thats were my Moneys at.....

That being said, Maybe We'll load 70# packs and go for a 14 mile hike when He gets here... then the 2nd day another 14
wink.gif

I've been walking and I'm up to 3 1/2 miles aday now. Can't run though my knees don't like it right know. After I get this weight off maybe I can take it a little bit.

Kudos on the Walking, I know bad knees, Well, not as bad as alot of guys, but itf I start Hiking without a bit of warmup in the Pre season those hills kill me, I'm guessing this year will be OK though
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Keep up the good work, I'll still tease ya but inside you know I'm proud of my out of shape Meathead
wink.gif

PS, got the Info on the knife and it also, ill update you on what I do. THANX again !!

I'm down 4 overall. That's not keeping up with the pack.. I'll have to work harder on it this week...

cool.gif

Way to go Meathead and congrats to the rest of you. Looks like you guys will be able to enjoy the woods even more this fall.

I'm sorry I haven't kept up on my postings I was off line while on vacation. As of this morning I'm done to 268. If I can be at 200 by the end of the year I'll be happy, winning the contest or not.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back