Wednesday's message...

Festus

Here are a couple of the many posts that I found on my step daughter's Facebook page...:eek:

I thought these particularly fitting for Hunt Talk this week.

What a wonderful, inspiring, contagious young women she has become! (brag, brag)
We could all learn a little something from this high school senior - I certainly have.
I am very blessed and super proud to call her my daughter. Thank you Lord for bringing her and her mother into my life.

Hope everyone has a blessed day.

1379959_10152910759524811_4018589362038418543_n.jpg

11149456_10152935466654811_8493600410919782266_n.png

Last Thursday my little boy (6 years old) and I were outside fooling around. He was riding his BMX bike over his ramp in the drive way when he stopped and asked if I was Saved. I told him that I was and asked if he was (He's a kindergartner at a Christian school and a few students in his class were recently saved). He said that he wasn't and I asked him if he understood what it meant. He explained what he it meant to be saved perfectly and said he understood. I asked him if he wanted to be saved and he said yes but wasn't sure how. I told him I could help and asked if he wanted to pray. He said yes. As he sat on his bike we prayed together. When we were finished he looked up with his goofy smile and said in his soft voice "Angels are Rejoicing in Heaven." I said yes they are buddy.

WV Hunter - That's a awesome story!! You are a blessed man. My wife lead our little boy to the Lord when he was five. It's a great feeling knowing your family has the hope of heaven and escaping the punishment of hell forever. Preston

WV Hunter - . It's a great feeling knowing your family has the hope of heaven and escaping the punishment of hell forever. Preston

You're not kidding. I felt a huge sense of relief. Kind of like everything is going to be ok.

Last Thursday my little boy (6 years old) and I were outside fooling around. He was riding his BMX bike over his ramp in the drive way when he stopped and asked if I was Saved. I told him that I was and asked if he was (He's a kindergartner at a Christian school and a few students in his class were recently saved). He said that he wasn't and I asked him if he understood what it meant. He explained what he it meant to be saved perfectly and said he understood. I asked him if he wanted to be saved and he said yes but wasn't sure how. I told him I could help and asked if he wanted to pray. He said yes. As he sat on his bike we prayed together. When we were finished he looked up with his goofy smile and said in his soft voice "Angels are Rejoicing in Heaven." I said yes they are buddy.

This is great! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back