Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Wearing out the refresh...

mtlion

Not even 9 and I'm wearing out the refresh checking the MT antelope draw...Gonna be a long day if they don't post up soon!

My bonus points just zeroed along with my wife's and a buddies. Happy to be chasing a buck antelope again this fall.

Points just zeroed for me! New unit for me and a chance at a whopper. I'm stoked. Antelope in MT and WY this year.

Still sitting at 0 points. Given that it is for an Antelope Archery tag, I think that is a good sign.

Got my archery antelope tag. Can't wait to spot n stalk a big buck!

No either sex tag for my wife this year first time ever. She's going to be crushed. Holding out hope for a doe tag for her so she can hunt this year it's her favorite hunt of the year.

If that unit sucks so bad, apply for a different unit. Easy as that.

I couldn't be happier. I've got two buck tags in my pocket. All is right in the Duncan household. Cabin, you want to talk standards? What are those measurements on your bear again?;):D

We ended up with 5 tags for my wife and I . We both drew either sex tags which offers a bonus doe tag for purchase, and I also drew a stand alone doe tag. My dad also drew the same either sex tag and I will get to take him on his first ever western big game hunt. Antelope season will be very exciting this year.

I drew both sexes in 700, and our crew went 3/4 on buck tags.
If the tag numbers went as low as they were rumored, we got pretty lucky.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back