Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Wearing black camo?

Trigger50

Has anyone ever worn black clothing while hunting around cattle? Met a guy that swears by it for antelope. Might try it this year. What do you guys think?

It was 90 degrees yesterday in Dillon, MT. I couldn't imagine wearing anything more than superlight gear. Might be better off wearing antelope colors and one of those silly decoy hats (BTW I have and they do work in the right situation)

It was 90 degrees yesterday in Dillon, MT. I couldn't imagine wearing anything more than superlight gear. Might be better off wearing antelope colors and one of those silly decoy hats (BTW I have and they do work in the right situation)

Wear just a Silly Decoy Hat.Your body is probably blinding white
from lack of sun,so theres no need for Blaze Orange! :cool:

Don't know if it was coincidental but my son and I took a risk and walked through a group of cows with him right behind me to look like a four legged animal. We got to a rise that allowed us to stay hidden. We were around 500 yds when we tried it but we didn't wear black. Just walked quartering at them so they couldn't skyline us broadside. Maybe it was dumb luck.

There likely isn't a goat big enough to convince me to wander around rural WY/MT/ID in a black cow ninja suit. Course you've got your red angus too, then you get to dairy country and gotta go Holstein. Could get pricey :D

I used one of these last year and got inside 100 yards of an antelope easy. The dang thing works as long as the wind isn't blowing too hard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back