Weaponizing sound and light over private land air space.

I’ll never be convinced that lawyers haven’t ruined this country and that violence doesn’t solve problems.

We need a short period of lawlessness like in The Purge so people like you can deal with people like your neighbor accordingly.
I’ve watched that movie. We have enough craziness here in MI not sure any of us would survive.

Just got home from town. Was going to suggest pointing some back at his house but it looks like you may have that covered. In the meantime, is there any way to put something between you and his alarms to block or redirect some of the sound?

Just got home from town. Was going to suggest pointing some back at his house but it looks like you may have that covered. In the meantime, is there any way to put something between you and his alarms to block or redirect some of the sound?
They were not operational when I got home from work today. Not sure what happened as one was upside down. The flashers are still on every once in a while.

Man, I just drove past a house with either a strobe light or a defective bulb over their garage, that thing was obnoxious, I expect there will be some neighbors going postal soon. If you can rig one on your house facing his way it might give him a taste of his own medicine, I can't imagine he'd love having a big bright strobe flashing his way every night...

Man, I just drove past a house with either a strobe light or a defective bulb over their garage, that thing was obnoxious, I expect there will be some neighbors going postal soon. If you can rig one on your house facing his way it might give him a taste of his own medicine, I can't imagine he'd love having a big bright strobe flashing his way every night...
I'll second that. We had a street light doing that for a couple nights. Finally went out. It was a few houses down from it, but I couldn't imagine that shining in my window all night. Not a bad idea...

I’ve watched that movie. We have enough craziness here in MI not sure any of us would survive.
I'm pretty sure that is kinda the idea... but back to your neighbour.

Like Newman told Redford in the sting, "Until they try to kill ya you're not getting to 'em"

Unless there is lead in the air don't call the POPO, it won't do any good at all and takes so many later options off the table. My master plan only had one set back and that was when the Princess decided as they were bulldozing our trees over that she was going to take care of this properly and call the police. I, of course, told her not to which in my household guarantees that she then has to, to prove me wrong. And it did not end well.

Fifteen years ago I had some problematic neighbors next door, bunch of kids running noisy two stroke dirt bikes round the clock, plus the place looked like a dump. Thankfully they wound up in a divorce, the place came up for sale, we bought it and removed the house, it's farm ground and habitat now.

Couple years ago had another dumpy place that adjoined the other end of the farm go to foreclosure and sheriff sale. Bought it, and leveled that place too.

I know of a guy who let his lawn mower run right on the property line next to his neighbor's birthday party for a little girl. It ran all day.

I have dreams and will leave it at that…

Hmmmm…do you have access to his well? Could always play the good, but ignorant, neighbor who just “wanted to help out” during these cold winter months with a little antifreeze!

…Y/K of course…I think🤔

What I’m really thinking might play out, as he is both paranoid but into “noise” is to get yourself one of those parabolic microphone dishes, discreetly aim it at his bedroom window, pair it with an AM radio and dial up a 24hr talk radio station (be sure it’s just “slightly” off station to promote just the right amount of static), and use it to amplify the voices that are likely already roaming his head. Could be fun? Be sure the radio has a remote for your own convenience of course👍🏻

I found a PA system from an old church on FB for 70 bucks. Picking it up Sat!
Unfortunately, this deal fell thru. I am now reading up on how to get a recorded sound to play thru my foxpro predator caller. I really want to send his own sound back to him.

Thinking I can find an app to record the sound and play it as a mp3 which should play.

Unfortunately, this deal fell thru. I am now reading up on how to get a recorded sound to play thru my foxpro predator caller. I really want to send his own sound back to him.

Thinking I can find an app to record the sound and play it as a mp3 which should play.
Bluetooth speakers are cheap, loud and will play anything. A have a friend that may like to play adult entertainment over his once in a while as a prank

Bluetooth speakers are cheap, loud and will play anything. A have a friend that may like to play adult entertainment over his once in a while as a prank

We had an inspector at work that left his cell phone on his desk one day. Somebody happened to change his ring tone to adult entertainment and he didn't notice until he was having supper with his wife and got a phone call. Got to love the humor in that.

Back