Caribou Gear Tarp

Weaponizing sound and light over private land air space.

Finally a worthy winter time thread!
Daddy always said if you complain about what your neighbour is doing you didn't buy enough land... you didn't.

But now that you've closed and won't leave you have to get in his head and win. Im making a brash assumption that you are only willing to do legal things, if this assumption is false you have tons of options. But if the assumption is true learn the law, every nuance of it. Stay within it but always be prepared in case he does not.

First develop some thicker skin, think "Joe Dirt" in the cafeteria cleaning puke and inviting the hot dog assault. Many cannot master this, maybe you can maybe you cant.

Almost everybody has a button, conceal yours and expose his, then push it, with a TEN POUND SLEDGEHAMMER. To do this you need to listen to what he says and read between the lines and milk info from anyone around the area about what sets him off. His relatives are great, his friends almost as good. But these people will always tell you what you need to know if you pay attention when they are excited or pissed, the human tongue thrives on adrenaline, (and booze).

Real life example: Rural 10 acre lots 15 miles to a gas station... no rules type country.
Nice neighbours already built house long communal property line. They got old and sold to a PITA Chicago couple. Everything was wrong on my side of the line, grass mowed wrong, wood stacked wrong, stones picked up wrong, evil guns going off, no posting of "no hunting" on my land like on hers... No night lights so she could feel "safe" (like in Chicago!)

Endless complaints about every aspect of life, I would pull in after a long drive (second home) and while unloading the car she would pull in and start telling me what I needed to do, no greeting just her laundry list of my needs.

I smiled, listened (and took notes) and was nice. VERY UN-SQUIRREL-LIKE the princess would add. I surveyed the line, she told me I did it wrong and paid $1200 to lose 4" full length. I posted the line, she went bonkers. She crossed the line and stole my firewood I had stacked there then justified it as it produced bugs which then came onto her land.

I allowed my friend to hunt and he shot 2 145" bucks off my deck in a world where a 125" deer is "huge". He was gutting them in my yard and she pulled down through my yard to scream at him for shooting her pets whom she feeds. She told him to not gut them in my yard as THE GUTS WILL SMELL AND ATTRACT THOSE DAMN BUZZARDS WHICH ARE NASTY THINGS. (Contrary to what Princess says I can listen)

She then built a barn 2' off our line and cut my trees and bulldozed my land used my yard as a construction driveway and materials dump.

Then she and her man set our place on fire while trying to do a "controlled burn" on theirs, the fire came within a couple of feet of my cabin and melted our well-head.

That did it Squirrel went from defence to offence and never let up on the gas. If you read what I wrote above you can see she had already handed me everything I needed, what her buttons were, and I pushed every single one of them.

Do you have any idea how many buzzards will come to a 3' tall x 6' diameter pile of carp, gar, and suckers in 90+ degree summer heat? Do you know how white they can turn a roof ridge shitting out all that fish when that ridge line of a garage is just 5-6' from said pile of putrid fish? Suddenly my buzzards were in short supply and I was concerned (only 20???) then I found them down the road at a freshly hit deer. Rocky a nice dog was chowing on said deer, I was concerned for his safety feeding so close to the road. I pulled in next door and asked Rick (the guy who had shot the deer in my yard) and was the local dog catcher) if he too, was not concerned for Rocky's safety? "hell no he's an idiot and if he gets hit I would get less calls".

BUT Rick, dont you think that bloated gooey deer would be way safer in my yard? The light came on and he said "give
me a second and I'll help you load it up!"

There were many more buttons to push, and they all got pushed but I thought this one a good example. None of what I did was illegal, of course she called the fish cops on me who checked my pile of trash fish. But when putting every cooler of fish on the pile the 1911 was inches away cockednlocked, just in case.

Two things in conclusion, she pulled up behind another friend bawling and snotting all over a white handkerchief pushing it at him telling him to concede on her behalf and she would never trespass or complain again about what happened on my land (she failed at this BTW)

But last spring gobbler season I did attend her auction (from on my side) as she sold out and moved back north. She saw me over there smiling and looked about as happy as a bobcat in a #3.

Of course you could just build a fence, how boring would that be?
@Addicting f#ck the attorney….I’d hire @squirrel

Move, your in MI anyway for christs sake. LOL

Remember the new neighbor of mine who was going to fly over my place? Everyone here said buy the guy a beer, etc...I was the A hole.

Well I met him once last year on our road. He introduced himself and all...I just leaned out the window and said "Well,good luck to you! I hope you don't build an effing airport next to me and hope you don't eff up the elk hunting." and drove off.

He may have been here a few times since. I never saw him again.
Just heard the place is for sale again.

You’ve inspired me. I think I need to figure out how to microphone his sound from the alarms to the top of my dirt berm and play them through a fire engine horn.

Because he said he couldn’t hear the rodents alarms, and I would hate for a rodent to get into his chicken coop without him, knowing it was in there.
It's a gift, you're welcome.

But never forget while you are having fun that video a couple years back from NE PA (scranton I think?) when those idiots brought cell cameras to a gun fight. They were the aggressors but that guy snapped, they pushed too far.

As I was dumping fish etc she would video me and curse at me from 3' away, Id laugh and dump the fresh ones with a flourish for the camera. Once she screamed "WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH" tears running down her face. I replied "this is just for fun, if it ever gets under my skin and I hate you you'll be able to tell".

It was just a bit later when the snot soaked white rag was offered up.

The stench of those fish was AMAZING... and it was 3' from her garage and 25 yards from her house. 200 yards from my deck, and downwind.

And when the 7 acres on the other side was listed I paid full price cash, cause Daddy was right, If you complain about what your neighbours do on their land you didn't buy enough land.

My approach is the "long" one.....I am quiet and thoughtful on the front end. I keep mental notes of everything, especially the "buttons" mentioned above. I find what they cherish most and find the vulnerable portions of those things (where do they work, where do they go to church, who are the families of their kids friends, what organizations do they belong to, where and who are their extended family). Formulate a plan to create absolute havoc for them within all of the arenas you can find. Execute that plan quietly, swiftly and all at once making sure to divorce yourself from it in whatever ways you can and making sure not to react in public. The longer you can separate your actions from the last point they were "on guard" the better. Let them have a "What the F$%K just happened to me?!" experience. If you in anyway threaten my family or peace I will find a way to make you regret it in the depths of your soul. Just a thought.......best of luck

Last edited:
FYSA, it is possible in some locations to use sound and flashing red lights as a weapon.

My neighbor from hell has decided to put motion/heat sensors feet off the property line facing my property. I have come to find that if you call them rodent alarms there is nothing any law enforcement officer can do to prevent him from deploying them 24/7.

I cannot use the 20’ of my property his sensors now occupy. Without a torrid of sound embracing us, to include permeating into our house. So every deer, raccoon, squirrel, even just sunshine set them off. Best part is they do nothing to stop why he states he has to have them on. The animals walk freely on his property behind the sensors as they only face my property. They are mounted 5’ high and within 3’ of the line.

My only recourse is hire a civil attorney and seek a temporary stop order. I can sue him for violating my private property rights. Or I can work with the township to get a noise ordinance. None of which stop the immediate problem of when one malfunctions and goes off 24/7.

Take a look at your ordnances and see if there is a recourse for you if someone set up on your property line and did the same.

Take it from me, this isn’t pleasant.

My approach is the "long" one.....I am quiet and thoughtful on the front end. I keep mental notes of everything, especially the "buttons" mentioned above. I find what they cherish most and find the vulnerable portions of those things (where do they work, where do they go to church, who are the families of their kids friends, what organizations do they belong to, where and who are their extended family). Formulate a plan to create absolute havoc for them within all of the arenas you can find. Execute that plan quietly, swiftly and all at once making sure to divorce yourself from it in whatever ways you can and making sure not to react in public. The longer you can separate your actions from the last point they were "on guard" the better. Let them have a "What the F$%K just happened to me?!" experience. I you in anyway threaten my family or peace I will find a way to regret it in the depths of your soul. Just a thought.......best of luck
Note to self, don’t piss you off.

My approach is the "long" one.....I am quiet and thoughtful on the front end. I keep mental notes of everything, especially the "buttons" mentioned above. I find what they cherish most and find the vulnerable portions of those things (where do they work, where do they go to church, who are the families of their kids friends, what organizations do they belong to, where and who are their extended family). Formulate a plan to create absolute havoc for them within all of the arenas you can find. Execute that plan quietly, swiftly and all at once making sure to divorce yourself from it in whatever ways you can and making sure not to react in public. The longer you can separate your actions from the last point they were "on guard" the better. Let them have a "What the F$%K just happened to me?!" experience. I you in anyway threaten my family or peace I will find a way to regret it in the depths of your soul. Just a thought.......best of luck
This just keeps getting stuck in my head with this post. Don’t ever take sides with anyone against the family.

Kid is sitting there sobbing with his life and mental health in shambles, crying out "I'm sorry I forgot your fries!"

Since I live in your neck of the woods, I have found this site helpful at times dealing with county and pita neighbors.

I would take a flier on talking with Reg7 CO's to discuss harassment of wildlife thru electronic means.

The constant barrage of directed activity could be looked at here:

MI Harassment laws: https://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(o...g.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-750-411h

I would keep a daily journal with photographs as a chronological documentation of his harassment. If he git anywhere near you, turn on your basic recording APP on your phone as well and keep it in sight in pocket. Has this "terrorized" your wife? Children? Afraid to go outside? Concerned he is unstable?

Does he hunt within 450' of your home? He can target shoot but he cannot hunt, neither bow or gun. Post MI Safety Zone signs.

Since he deer hunts, be interesting if he submitted kill info to MIDNR website within 72 hours. I have feeling prob not. Tip Line here we come.

If I had more info, probably could add more legal references.

Since I live in your neck of the woods, I have found this site helpful at times dealing with county and pita neighbors.

I would take a flier on talking with Reg7 CO's to discuss harassment of wildlife thru electronic means.

The constant barrage of directed activity could be looked at here:

MI Harassment laws: https://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(o...g.aspx?page=getobject&objectname=mcl-750-411h

I would keep a daily journal with photographs as a chronological documentation of his harassment. If he git anywhere near you, turn on your basic recording APP on your phone as well and keep it in sight in pocket. Has this "terrorized" your wife? Children? Afraid to go outside? Concerned he is unstable?

Does he hunt within 450' of your home? He can target shoot but he cannot hunt, neither bow or gun. Post MI Safety Zone signs.

Since he deer hunts, be interesting if he submitted kill info to MIDNR website within 72 hours. I have feeling prob not. Tip Line here we come.

If I had more info, probably could add more legal references.
I had a in length conversation with the Plainwell LT. While he sympathizes this is not a new conversation for him. It takes significant harassment of wildlife to get charges. He said this while clearly not what the owner said it’s for, it is not in if itself wildlife harassment. You are allowed to use audio deterrents. It almost takes using bird shot to flock shoot at game to disperse them before charges are filed.

He has called the DNR on me several times for this. Non of the times I was hunting. I was training my bird dog on Hungarian Partridge and killing them as I saw fit. Not illegal to kill a bird you bought that qualified as a farm animal.

Just to screw with him one day I grabbed a road kill deer and did live bullet testing on it. Shot it several time with hammers. Then cut it up and threw it in the weeds. Had him all up in an uproar.

Told the wife where the permit was that I filled out online. Took pics of before and after. All in prep for the Warden to pay a visit. Sure as clock work we got a knock on the door. She just laughed and said I’ve been expecting you.

Afterwards he put all of that signage on his property. It’s almost comical how much of it he has up.

BTW Schanz in Otsego is carrying Hammers. At least a nice post for once.
They have a great selection, and I helped a lot of folks out during the shortage buying and shipping stuff. Those good old boys they sure lack in the customer relations department. I shake my head every time I leave there.

I’ll never be convinced that lawyers haven’t ruined this country and that violence doesn’t solve problems.

We need a short period of lawlessness like in The Purge so people like you can deal with people like your neighbor accordingly.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back