Weaponizing sound and light over private land air space.

No way to convince him that 'they' are after you both and that you need to work together against 'them'

I dk, really feel for you, sounds like an absolutely wing nut, but it's just kinda impossible to beat crazy.
No, he acts like he knows the law and twists it to his view. He is completely wrong most of the time. I poke holes in it and he then changes the lie/story to better defend against the holes. I really tried the first few years, you can’t win when reason and logic are not at play.

What Wllm is saying is definitely right. However, in sprit of ridiculous ideas, here’s a thought.

So the farmers by me use propane bird cannons that fire a huge blast every few minutes. Just looking to trump his noise with bigger noise. May not be effective. But when it’s your noise, it never seems as bad. I bet it will knock the dishes right off his shelf. Just turn it on when you go to work.

I bet a little bit of $ with an attorney and a nasty letter from said lawyer will gain some traction.

No, he acts like he knows the law and twists it to his view. He is completely wrong most of the time. I poke holes in it and he then changes the lie/story to better defend against the holes. I really tried the first few years, you can’t win when reason and logic are not at play.
But like what is his angle? I'm just curious what he is pissed about?

What Wllm is saying is definitely right. However, in sprit of ridiculous ideas, here’s a thought.

So the farmers by me use propane bird cannons that fire a huge blast every few minutes. Just looking to trump his noise with bigger noise. May not be effective. But when it’s your noise, it never seems as bad. I bet it will knock the dishes right off his shelf. Just turn it on when you go to work.

I bet a little bit of $ with an attorney and a nasty letter from said lawyer will gain some traction.
My other neighbor are good salt of the earth folks who I very much like. A war will alienate me from them as the guy is civil with them. They do not border his property so there isn’t a need for him to fued.

Finding a lawyer who is versed in this arena has become a priority.

You probably cannot win a tit-for-tat battle, but how much property line are we talking? Can you build a fence or wall to block the sensors?

I have problems with a guy at a private lake that has some public ground around it. The guy even was part of running @ccc23454 off this year. All the land around the lake is public other than the lots with homes. The guy runs everyone off claiming all the ground is private. I keep posting ads on Craigslist about “Family fishing days”. Hoping people from Omaha come down and flood the lake, also saying all the grassy areas are open to the public for fishing, camping, picnics, etc. I print them out and put them on the community bulletin board at the lake which I know he sees. I heard it was a meeting item at the next board meeting at the lake. I’m pretty easy to get along with, but when you decide to try to buffalo me I’ll go to great lengths to make your life hell.

But like what is his angle? I'm just curious what he is pissed about?
I truly don’t know. The story changes. First it was me target practicing. So he set timers and started firing the at 5 min intervals every time someone visited. I got a membership at the gun range to stop my part which was minimal and legal.

Then it was me farming my property and driving on the other neighbors when I made my turns.

Then it was draining water off my field. I did not do anything but disc the area cleared to plant it.

Then it was when my GSP chased his loose chickens on my property across to his.

Then it was my kids being noisy while they played outside with their friends.

Need I go on?

I truly don’t know. The story changes. First it was me target practicing. So he set timers and started firing the at 5 min intervals every time someone visited. I got a membership at the gun range to stop my part which was minimal and legal.

Then it was me farming my property and driving on the other neighbors when I made my turns.

Then it was draining water off my field. I did not do anything but disc the area cleared to plant it.

Then it was when my GSP chased his loose chickens on my property across to his.

Then it was my kids being noisy while they played outside with their friends.

Need I go on?

So pretty much everything you do sets him off. 🤣

You probably cannot win a tit-for-tat battle, but how much property line are we talking? Can you build a fence or wall to block the sensors?
I am 450’ deep and it is a shared old fence row with single barbed wire trees in joint ownerships. The berm is only 150’ long and we have basically abandoned the few feet at the bottom. There is no way to construct a fence without loosing those few feet the whole length.

I am 450’ deep and it is a shared old fence row with single barbed wire trees in joint ownerships. The berm is only 150’ long and we have basically abandoned the few feet at the bottom. There is no way to construct a fence without loosing those few feet the whole length.
Tell him your gonna have a tanker come in and spread hog manure on your ground if he doesn’t take down the sensors.

This sounds like a horrible situation. I have a neighbor who is just a poor neighbor (doesn't shovel sidewalks, doesn't mow lawn, etc.) but we are cordial as I know it's his property and I can't tell him what to do, but it is annoying. This is next level.
Maybe if you give us the guys name and address we can all send him letters claiming to be aliens or something telling him to take that sh*t down or we're going to show up and reign down holy terror on his property. Maybe that would scare him straight? IDK. Sounds miserable though.

No way to convince him that 'they' are after you both and that you need to work together against 'them'

I dk, really feel for you, sounds like an absolutely wing nut, but it's just kinda impossible to beat crazy.

I would go with an 8 ft privacy fence to start. The sound should bounce back and give him more than you get. and probably a camera or two watching the property line.
Out of sight, out of mind

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back