Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

We put a man on the moon.............

Soooo my husband gets on my hot pink mac all the time to read his hunttalk stuff, and he leaves it open. I had no idea this was a cooking blog! I am sooooo IN! Maybe after we are done sharing recipes....we can braid each others hair? Annnnnnd....I will let anyone shoot my brand new pink bow who wants too!

:p

We need pics to prove you're not dink pretending to be a woman.

proof that I am not dink pretending to be a woman...

IMG_4977picsmall.jpg

Lawnboy and I.......

Dink....no one wants me in the kitchen.....trust me. It's more likely you should be in the kitchen bare footed.....and I will eat whatever you cook :)
It's a matter of safety!

Well at least I feel better, I'm not the only guy on the site that has been forced to color coordinate for a picture with the wife.

Well at least I feel better, I'm not the only guy on the site that has been forced to color coordinate for a picture with the wife.

Yeah.....after this photo Lawnboy put on his man panties and proclaimed....."I will color coordinate no more forever,"....i think he means it! :(

View attachment 30649

Lawnboy and I.......

Dink....no one wants me in the kitchen.....trust me. It's more likely you should be in the kitchen bare footed.....and I will eat whatever you cook :)
It's a matter of safety!

Lawnboy looks like Sprockets in that picture. German Television Presents Lawnboy.......

If a woman is at the computer, then she can't be making sammiches.... :D

Exactly!!
I knew that box was destined for you Dink, so I asked that it be handled properly . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q6_9A90cUk

FBI to UPS? What happened? Messed up the old AM vs PM on the alarm clock?

UPS wouldn't take me. With the public outcry you're causing, I'll probably lose my job in the tortilleria now.

There are no women on the internet. FACT!

Lawnboi (yeah I spelled it boi) you're a lucky shprocket german boi.

Looks like the ol lady has gotten into the caffinated beverages again.:D She's all punchy and such. Gotta remember to log off when I get on the pink mac.:p

I look like the new kid on the first day at school with my new clothes and my trapper keeper binder.:D
Dude every family photo we've taken has to be color coordinated.:mad: It's like the whole gotta have 20 pillows on the bed when it's made. Some things will never make sense.

Now back to the broken shells. We've got a man hurtin here because taco night is in the shambles. Someone hold him he's hurt!

Curse my life. I've just assumed I had to wear woman's panties all this time.

if you have been wearing women's panties your whole life......you have more problems than can be solved on hunt talk....just saying :p

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back